Too Much Being Posted Online!!!!!!

cable30

Civilian
Reaction score
this is a neutral thread to say that i think they r showing too many clips now or do u think they trying to get enough out to get u to try and see in theatre for them to make bank everywhere. :confused:

You're absolutely right, I've watched all the spots, previews etc. before I knew the exact runtime. I wish I didn't. But don't watch them if you have a problem with it.

I don't think it's the trailers and TV spots that are the problem.

It's script reviews, press screenings, and the like, that are telling us all the details.

Honestly, what we've seen footage wise, is nothing more "spoilery" than any other film.

A couple trailers, a dozen or so TV spots, that in the grande scheme of things, really only show more of the same stuff.

If it was just for TV spots and trailers, we wouldn't know jack **** about this movie. We wouldn't even know the Danger Room was in it.

But it's all the other stuff, all the talk, all the rumors... THAT is what's spoiling the movie for us. Not trailers.

I find it hilarious that people are acting like they HAVE to watch all this stuff.:o

RedIsNotBlue said:
I find it hilarious that people are acting like they HAVE to watch all this stuff.:o

But... we DO!

It is impossible to resist!

Fox put a magical spell on all of the footage and rumors, didn't you know?

Resistance is futile. It's so tempting! :mad:

im a litte upset that i know absolutely every aspect of the movie but i dont care...

SingItWithMeNow said:
im a litte upset that i know absolutely every aspect of the movie but i dont care...

Exactly! With all the clips, reviews and tv spots we've seen and heard we know like 95% of the film already!lol:D

it does seem like the studio is going for broke on this one.

i don't think i've ever noticed such a film releasing so much before it goes out, especially so soon to it being released.

it reflects badly on the film having to be desparate to get the viewers in.

Odin's Lapdog said:

i don't think i've ever noticed such a film releasing so much before it goes out, especially so soon to it being released.

:(Unfortunately, you may be right!

Odin's Lapdog said:

They did the same thing with Fantastic Four. And I don't think it reflects badly...its just very smart marketing considering how big the budget probably is. It is very hard to take any chances considering MI3's mediocre numbers.

you mean around 15 minutes of ff footage was shown before the film actually went on release?

i never noticed it on the hype...

Odin's Lapdog said:
you mean around 15 minutes of ff footage was shown before the film actually went on release?

i never noticed it on the hype...

It had its share of trailers, featurettes, and clips prior to release.

Yeah but compared to the FF I have a better feeling about X3. X3 seems to be taking itself more seriously and not trying to "lighten up" for the audience. Hopefully I am right.

The reviews seem to be better than FF at least. All I know is after watching that young Warren clip I am even more ****ing hyped. I am just so glad they aren't gonna lighten up the darker moments.

I am careful not to watch all of the clips and such. I only viewed the 7 mins on FOX because my impressions of the movie were getting way too low at that point. Now its at least higher.

RedIsNotBlue said:

Actually I think thats why people come to a SPOILER forum in the first place.

Ironic how this conversation is taking place in our Spoilers forum. What're ya'll doing here? :rolleyes:

:p

Lightning Strikez! said:
Ironic how this conversation is taking place in our Spoilers forum. What're ya'll doing here? :rolleyes:

Yeah its like people complaining about seeing too much baseball while their tv is on ESPN.

Lightning Strikez! said:

Yeah right.. you do know the non spoilers section has like 4 people? lol

This is where the reviews are posted etc. Often you can dodge spoilers by being careful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"