Top 10 entry level jobs that pay more than 50K

damn it....i shouldn't ignore those online schools.......i coulda made more money.:o

I'd be up for any of those besides #6. Programming is horrible. :down:

Pharmacists have a $70K starting salary.

From what they've told me they're guaranteed 100K right out of their 1 year residency but that # just sounded off...a bit exaggerated. One does have to consider that the acceptance levels into an accredited PharmD program is extremely competitive and the course work is killer. So starting them off at 100K seems only justified.

Now it's us doctors that have it rough! Residency pays crap! CRAP I tell you. The average per year is 32-35K and you're working between 65-80 hours a week. It's only AFTER residency does the money "roll in" but it's a long and arduous process. :csad:

Or don't go to college and work your butt off to the point of exhaustion for around $25,000 a year. Go me :mad:

That has nothing to do with your lack of a piece of paper. Do you realize how many ppl are doing what you're doing and have college degrees? It's not some sort of ticket to success. As a matter of fact it's probably a hinderance because you start your adult life in debt.

Entry-Level Jobs That Pay More Than $50k
Entry-Level Jobs That Pay More Than $50kby Gabby Hyman

Most American workers enjoy a high standard of living, certainly when compared with the wages earned by workers throughout the rest of the world. According to surveys by Payscale.com, entry-level wages for careers in this country average around $40,000 a year. If that seems low to you, take note: by completing an online college degree program, you can boost your entry-level earning power by at least another $10,000.

Here are ten tried-and-true career groups that advertise beginning earnings at -- or well above -- the $50,000 level:

1. Marketing and Sales Managers -- $80,000 entry earnings
Marketing and sales staff managers help companies develop strategies for selling products and services to the public or other businesses (B2B). You can complete an online marketing program or finance degree to gain the necessary expertise to join this career group. Expect to travel and meet new people, all while banking a sizeable income.

I have a first class degree in marketing and advertising and am currently studying it for my masters degree.

*puts on the 50, diddy, jay-z - I get money remix*

:o

Yeah, Pharmacists own... but doctors in general own...

On #2
Also, teachers you can pull $60 in some states if you come out with a Master's Degree... even here in rural alabama there are high school teachers with Doctorates pulling $75K/yr with ZERO experience (meaning, they are, technically, entry level)

On #1
As for Marketting Managers... eh... well yeah... but getting that position from entry level is VERY competitive. Most people hire experienced marketers to manage marketters, but if you DO get into a management training program, yeah, that 80K becomes very possible after commissions...

Yeah, Pharmacists own... but doctors in general own...

On #2
Also, teachers you can pull $60 in some states if you come out with a Master's Degree... even here in rural alabama there are high school teachers with Doctorates pulling $75K/yr with ZERO experience (meaning, they are, technically, entry level)

On #1
As for Marketting Managers... eh... well yeah... but getting that position from entry level is VERY competitive. Most people hire experienced marketers to manage marketters, but if you DO get into a management training program, yeah, that 80K becomes very possible after commissions...

Who are you trying to kid...everyone knows no one goes to high school in Alabama.

That has nothing to do with your lack of a piece of paper. Do you realize how many ppl are doing what you're doing and have college degrees? It's not some sort of ticket to success. As a matter of fact it's probably a hinderance because you start your adult life in debt.

True... but whether you get the jobs or not, there's at least more oppertunies for people with degrees. Heck, I've applied for jobs that doesn't care what degree you have... just that you have one. A friend of mine has an English Lit degree of some kind and it got him a government job that has nothing to do with his degree. I applied for the same job and they said I wasn't elegable because I had no degree. It's annoying. So I just have to stick with upper end retail and factory work.

Until my book gets published and I can start working on that career front. Yes... I know my chances are next to none, but a man can dream.

True... but whether you get the jobs or not, there's at least more oppertunies for people with degrees. Heck, I've applied for jobs that doesn't care what degree you have... just that you have one. A friend of mine has an English Lit degree of some kind and it got him a government job that has nothing to do with his degree. I applied for the same job and they said I wasn't elegable because I had no degree. It's annoying. So I just have to stick with upper end retail and factory work.

Until my book gets published and I can start working on that career front. Yes... I know my chances are next to none, but a man can dream.

Cant you just lie on your resume?!? LIE! I don't exactly forsee a background check for the majority of jobs out there. I knew someone who got hired by microsoft for $45-50K a year a while back and he was a high school dropout and not really that knowledgeable about anything aside from cult films.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"