Top 5 Horror Movies you want to see, but haven't seen yet

ShadowBoxing

Avenger
Reaction score
In the horror genre what movies do you want to see but have not seen yet.

Mine:
5) The Last House on The Left
4) Rosemary's Baby: I have seen this but it has been ages, and I could not appretiate it at that age.
3) Hellraiser
2) The Fly
1) Night of the Living Dead 1968. It's been ages since I actually watched this film. But I love it. I saw it once when I was young and it gave me nightmares. It stands with Dawn of the Dead as one of the most memorable horror movies ever. George A Romero solidified a place in my heart with his films.

Word of warning: Don't watch 'The Fly' after dinner.

1) The Exorcist (I'm a bit apprehensive because of the sacrilage presented in it. As a Catholic, I fear I might find it too uncomfortable.)
2) Halloween
3) Nightmare On Elm Street
4) Rosemary's Baby
5) The Fly

Batattack said:
Word of warning: Don't watch 'The Fly' after dinner.
Yeah, I seen photos. It looks pretty disgusting. Although I must admit, I'd almost rather see Jeff Goldblum look like that in all his movies.

Will Smith: We have to destroy the aliens to save this world, David.
Jeff Goldblum: HERRRBLECCCCHHHHHHH.
Will Smith: Yes well lay your fly eggs later, we have to arm the nuke
Jeff Goldblum: HERRRRBLEEEECCCCCHHHHHHH.
fly_1.jpg

Poetic Chaos said:
Audition. Cept I hate torture flicks.
Oh man you are in for a treat. I once watched that on a date, I am not kidding, she wanted to rent it over Halloween. I laid awake almost all night that night (she was in the same bed)...and just her being there scared the hell out of me. The girl in it is just so sweet, it will literally scare you celebate for like weeks.

1. Hellbound: Hellraiser II (seen bits and pieces of it but when I had it on I was like wtf. I want to catch it all the way through.)

2. Hellraiser III (Haven't seen this one at all, heard it was the last good installment in the series.)

3. SAW III (not my most favorite horror franchise but they're usually fun to sit through)

4. Feast (Looks like a blast, gotta love those deserted restaurant/bar overrun by monsters type movies.)

5. See No Evil (Looks like a pretty fun waste of time and I've always been a fan of the Big Red. Heard the kills were pretty cool.)

TCM The Beginning
Saw III
Audition

That's all I have.

ShadowBoxing - I tried to sit through The Last House on the Left. It was so bleedin' boring and had these scenes of comedy that weren't funny. I turned it off after about 35 to 40 minutes. It's not as great as people say it is.

Kable24 said:
TCM The Beginning
Saw III
Audition

That's all I have.

ShadowBoxing - I tried to sit through The Last House on the Left. It was so bleedin' boring and had these scenes of comedy that weren't funny. I turned it off after about 35 to 40 minutes. It's not as great as people say it is.
Really, that makes me sad.:csad:

1. The Shining
2. The Fly
3. Saw
4. Saw II
5. Saw III
:o

1.Audition: It looks right up my ally. Such a slow quiet build-up to a grotesque finale. I'm there.
2.Dawn of the Dead: I've seen the remake and loved it, and the buzz about the original is so grand, that I generally feel like I have to see it.
3.Psycho: Yeah, I can't believe I haven't seen it either.:(
4.Evil Dead: Same as above.:(
5.A Tale of Two Sisters: I've heard enough things about it to picque my interest. It sounds quite good.:up:

And then, countless more.

Mr.Webs said:
1.Audition: It looks right up my ally. Such a slow quiet build-up to a grotesque finale. I'm there.
2.Dawn of the Dead: I've seen the remake and loved it, and the buzz about the original is so grand, that I generally feel like I have to see it.
3.Psycho: Yeah, I can't believe I haven't seen it either.:(
4.Evil Dead: Same as above.:(
5.A Tale of Two Sisters: I've heard enough things about it to picque my interest. It sounds quite good.:up:

And then, countless more.

I watched it before I realized it was related to Army of Darkness and had a cult following. I think it sucks ass. All I remember is a zoomy camera and ****ty effects.

The Game (More of a thriller, but still scary)
Candyman (Seen many parts on TV, but I've never just watched it through)
The Devil's Backbone
The Serpeant and the Rainbow

Leto Atrides said:
The Game (More of a thriller, but still scary)
Candyman (Seen many parts on TV, but I've never just watched it through)
The Devil's Backbone
The Serpeant and the Rainbow

This is an excellent film, you should really check it out.

venom4life said:
This is an excellent film, you should really check it out.

Definitely going to. I really like Guillermo Del Toro's stuff, looking forward to Pan's Labyrinth coming out in the US too.

1. Dead Alive
2. The Evil Dead
3. Dawn of the Dead (1978)
4. Night of the Living Dead (1968)
5. Versus

Poetic Chaos said:
I watched it before I realized it was related to Army of Darkness and had a cult following. I think it sucks ass. All I remember is a zoomy camera and ****ty effects.

How could you forget about tree rape? That's what makes the movie.

Max J Power said:
5. Versus
If you mean the Japanese movie it's ultimate crap. They don't do anything else than fight in that movie. No joke. I was bored to hell.

Not in any particular order:

1. Near Dark
2. An American Werewolf in London
3. Dust Devil
4. Cronos
5. Rinne

(+ Halloween 4-6 and 8, Friday the 13th 2-10, Children of the Corn 2-7)

Well now I want to see Audtion as well, everyone seems to be liking it.

Also, Hellraiser, which I think they are showing either tonight or tomorrow on AMC.

Audition is great..i blind bought it a few years ago..and wow..loved it. and ShadowBoxing is right...i watched it with a gf once and couldn't fall asleep for anything with her next to me... mind you...every once in awhile she'd lean over and do teh "deeper deeper deeper" (but in japanese) in that cute voice. scared teh hell out of me.

no particular order of preference

1- Blair Witch Project (I know, I don't rent often)
2- Saw (I'd reserve my judgement until afterwards for the others)
3- Texas Chainsaw Massacre: the remake
4- Amityville: the remake
5- land of the living dead

Sandman138 said:
I think I've put off watching that movie because of knowing that scene is in there, but I have the opportunity to get a cheap tape of it, so I can't pass that up.

Max J Power said:
I think I've been dying to watch that movie because of knowing that scene is in there, but I have the opportunity to get a cheap tape of it, so I can't pass that up.

I fixed it for you.

Sandman138 said:
theres a distrubing lack of tree rape in films these days.

as for horror movies i'd like to see: i need to catch up on the old school hammer horror films.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"