Which horror movies haunt your dreams?

Horrorfan

Superhero
Reaction score
Just wondering, what horror films have given YOU nightmares in the past?

I was inspired to do this thread by 28 Days Later, and the impending sequel...while I don't think they were truly scary in cinemas, something abotu them really, really got under my skin, a nd the infected's blood red eyes really do freak me out...and living in london just makes it that little more real.

Yesterday I had a nightmare about the infected, and me and a group of others had to fight our way through tunnels and underground and hundreds of thousands of infected to get to a plane and get to the usa...scared the crap out of me.

The only other movies that have ever give me nightmares is Aliens, and the George Romero zombie movies (zombies are probably the scariest monster, to me).

I got a nightmare after watching the trailer for Dead Silence too many times.

I still haven't seen the movie. :o

Just wondering, what horror films have given YOU nightmares in the past?

I was inspired to do this thread by 28 Days Later, and the impending sequel...while I don't think they were truly scary in cinemas, something abotu them really, really got under my skin, a nd the infected's blood red eyes really do freak me out...and living in london just makes it that little more real.

Yesterday I had a nightmare about the infected, and me and a group of others had to fight our way through tunnels and underground and hundreds of thousands of infected to get to a plane and get to the usa...scared the crap out of me.

The only other movies that have ever give me nightmares is Aliens, and the George Romero zombie movies (zombies are probably the scariest monster, to me).

it's an old debate, but I prefer the first one a lot more. scary as s#!t. the second felt a little too blockbuster to be that scary, IMO.

as for Romero's, I'd say Night of the Living and Dawn of the Dead (speaking of which, that shot of the zom-baby in the remake creeps the hell out of me) do the trick. not that big a fan of Day and Land.

btw, Horrorfan, finished watching season 2 of Sleeper Cell. too f***in good, but I'm still not sure which season I prefer.

I got a little on edge after "Zodiac",not a good night. I thought there was someone in the room with me all not lurking. :(
After seeing "Nightmare on Elm Street" when I was young I could've sworn I heard him call my name. :(
"Vacancy",I rented an apartment this past week and I kept creeping around at night,expecting knocks on the doors and walls. Also, I could've sworn I felt someone shove me while I was in the bed. :( Don't let me get started on the half asleep state where I was sure there was one or more persons in the room (having a conversation). :csad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"