Top ten best backsides according to InTouchWeekly

oh so you think i like having a crappy life? well i don't! there are just some things you can't fix unless you have certain other things. And i don't have any of those.

Well i'm so sorry i've made you mad erz.

I'm not pissed off?

I'm jolly and amicable. :up:

Your never get or understand what i'm going through so why do i even bother to try to explain it to you people.

It's all perspective JAL. I doubt your problems mean diddly squat to those starving on the street or people having to eat grass in other countries.

ahem......

I know I make you wanna leave the one you with
But I ain't Usher Raymond
I'm the kid that they rush to blamin'
For the crush they claimin'
Who can make em' blush the same when I ask
"What's my name?" and they yell
E-D-D OHH!
You shouldn't of even brought her my direction
Unless she was handcuffed wit a order of protection, yeah
I'm talkin' wreckless now
Cause I'm the reason that your girlfriends are ya ex's now

no using the n woid, now, equint--Dew

Im finished with it. i'm done talking to some on you here anymore. I hope you have a nice life cause i won't be seeing some of you anymore.

If you don't know what i mean. I'm sick of your crap and will be puttting you on ignore.

So Gooybye.:yay:

he's ignoring me Erz... I finally made him lose his marbles.... but don't be surprised if he responds to this post.

JoLiE_MeNdEz said:
after seeing this list....who cares about intouchweekly? :confused:

In a recent poll held by In Touch Weekly, readers voted Beyonce Knowles' butt as "Hollywood's Best Booty." The top ten were:
1. Beyonce Knowles 2. Jessica Simpson 3. Salma Hayek 4. Jessica Biel 5. Halle Berry 6. Tyra Banks 7. Scarlett Johanssen 8. Jennifer Lopez 9. Eva Longoria 10. Jessica Alba"

here is what idontlikeyouinthatway.com had to say about it

http://www.idontlikeyouinthatway.com/2006/09/beyonce-shouldnt-have-won.html
Who is that *****e Jessica Simpson is with?

at the moment i don't think she's with anybody. except her cock necklace...you have to read allure mag to get that last part

JoLiE_MeNdEz said:
at the moment i don't think she's with anybody. except her cock necklace...you have to read allure mag to get that last part
:wow: What necklace?

Every girl needs a cock on her neck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"