Top ten best backsides according to InTouchWeekly

Equint77 said:
i didn't make it home that night... I woke up on some strange girls couch the next morning..... i have her phone number but not her name... what made it worse was I had to work Saturday.... so I let myself out and didn't say bye to her. I still haven't called her up. :o

You're gonna end up in a bathtub w/o your kidney. You trust these women too much :(

Colossal Spoons said:
You're gonna end up in a bathtub w/o your kidney. You trust these women too much :(

yesterday my friends showed up at my bar... they texted me saying one of the girls they were with knew me... I saw the girl and knew who she was... she saw me.. I pretended not to see her.. she stands up waiting for me to say hi... I walk past her like nothing. She was pretty hot too. I didn't say hi to her till I was pretty lit up. Just cause. :woot:

This thread needs more booty.

1235245003_l.jpg

If you like a girl with backside, Deelishis is your woman.

I didnt' know Deelishis' booty was that big :eek: Too bad she looks like a man and probably won't win this season :(

This is pretty much the staple when you go to the mall. Gourd shaped.

0100oj.jpg

Colossal Spoons said:
I didnt' know Deelishis' booty was that big :eek: Too bad she looks like a man and probably won't win this season :(

Too bad she's also like, a foot taller than Flava Flav. And has those weird growth looking things on her shoulders. :(

Colossal Spoons said:

No kidding. Did you see the clip of her working before she came to the show? GOTDAYYYYYUM! I wonder what her booty looks like pre-airbrushing.:wow:

If anyone looks like a man, it's New York. WOOOF!

AndThePickles said:
Too bad she's also like, a foot taller than Flava Flav. And has those weird growth looking things on her shoulders. :(

I think they're scars from a car accident.

Equint77 said:
yesterday my friends showed up at my bar... they texted me saying one of the girls they were with knew me... I saw the girl and knew who she was... she saw me.. I pretended not to see her.. she stands up waiting for me to say hi... I walk past her like nothing. She was pretty hot too. I didn't say hi to her till I was pretty lit up. Just cause. :woot:
You are a very bad boy.

The worse part is, thats true...

i think I'm gonna create that "makeover" thread.

looking at that damn avatar VD has... I know. :(

You know what i'm not gonna even argue with you guys over this. You don't know what my lifes like.

But apparently the thing in life is if your a ******* your get a ton of woman.

So everyone can think on that. Especally you E.

J Alba's Lover said:
You know what i'm not gonna even argue with you guys over this. You don't know what my lifes like.

I don't know why you begrudge him just cause he does what most guys do. Talk to women. Even if you hit it off with 1 women out of 10, isn't that worth it? And with E, he gets women because he's in a social atmosphere and comes into contact with them as a bartender in NYC. It's the law of averages JAL, the more times you get up to the plate the more chances you get to do something.

You try and come back that E is an a'hole and still get's women and it's not fair because you think as a nice guy you should get more. It has nothing to do with that. It has to do with opportunities and he makes more than you. So stop trying to blame everyone else for your situation and do something about it.

J Alba's Lover said:

so i'm supposed to think about the reason I get women is due to being a jerk? :huh:

do you believe in the toothfairy too?

Erzengel said:
I don't know why you begrudge him just cause he does what most guys do. Talk to women. Even if you hit it off with 1 women out of 10, isn't that worth it? And with E, he gets women because he's in a social atmosphere and comes into contact with them as a bartender in NYC. It's the law of averages JAL, the more times you get up to the plate the more chances you get to do something.

You try and come back that E is an a'hole and still get's women and it's not fair because you think as a nice guy you should get more. It has nothing to do with that. It has to do with opportunities and he makes more than you. So stop trying to blame everyone else for your situation and do something about it.

it's not really about law of averages... sure I meet lots of people but I'm not dating every day... I mostly flirt.

friends, going out a lot, meeting different people, yes the bartending helps but most importantly... if I was boring or a weirdo... I'd get zero play.

Imagine that.. Personality goes a long way. :D

But I'm sure your flirting doesn't work on every woman, but that doesn't stop you from flirting with the next.

That's all I'm saying to him, you have to step up to the bat (enough with these baseball analogies) and at least make an attempt.

Erzengel said:
But I'm sure your flirting doesn't work on every woman, but that doesn't stop you from flirting with the next.

That's all I'm saying to him, you have to step up to the bat (enough with these baseball analogies) and at least make an attempt.

yeah... it's like something most guys learn by the time they're 13. :huh:

Rejection is part of deal... if it ever bothered me.. I'd be at home complaining about all the *******s getting women.. oh wait. :huh:

Like my friends say when we play dice "fortune favors the brave".

It's just a pet peeve of mine to hear so much b'tching and no efforts to better one's situation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"