Trade Paperback or Hardcover?

Mike Murdock

Avenger
Reaction score
I always found Paperbacks far easier to read, but I know some people swear by hardcover. To me, it's just more awkward. I've only gotten it when I can't collect it in some other form.

So what are people's preferences? I'm leaving out single issues because there are a lot of other factors that go into that. I love them too, but I couldn't possibly afford to have only them.

Definitely hardcover for durability, but if no other choice I'll settle for paperback.

I have a few hardcovers and while they look nice the TPBs are easier to read.

TPB: the reason I'm having trouble getting through my Walt Simonson Thor omnibus is because my arms and legs fall asleep when holding it as I read on the toilet.

Definitely hardcover for durability, but if no other choice I'll settle for paperback.

This is how I feel. I prefer HC because it holds up better during multiple readings and transporting. However, I strongly prefer TPBs to individual comics, so I buy plenty of those as well.

Definitely paperback for me. Which is also sucks because I know DC releases the hardcovers first. Have to wait longer for the paperbacks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"