Marvel Comics You Want in Trade!

Artistsean

Monkey Boy
Reaction score
I was looking for a comic series that came out a while ago, like maybe 8 years ago, and it hit me that maybe Marvel didn't put it out in trade. So I was wondering, what are some comics out there that aren't collected in Trade Paper Back form yet that you would love to see or buy?

This could also be a thread where someone says I want this comic in trade, and another poster could inform them that said comic is already in trade.
For me, I'd love to see X-Men Forever drawn by Kevin Maguire in TPB. I looked for it on Amazon and all I found were single issues being sold. It also doesn't help that X-Men Forever is also the name of the Chris Claremont X-Men series, that has several trades.

I was never that big on that X-Men Forever mini. I don't know why but it just struck me as kinda bleh.

I'd like to see character projects that make sense story-wise. Such as continuing the Immortal Iron Fist with his appearances that came after the ongoing ended. Collect his two minis with Power Man, New Avengers 1-6 to explain his white costume, the short story from I Am An Avenger that dealt with the phantom baby, the parts of Heroes for Hire that dealt with the aftermath of the phantom baby, etc.

There are a lot of character projects I'd like to see this done to but they seldom ever do (modern anyway). So I make them myself :)

I love those collected books you make, wish I had the money to do that.
Comic companies need to do this more, the way Jack Kirby's 4th World books do. They collect different titles in the order they came out to help tell the whole story of the 4th World. Not just the Forever People or anything.

Are there any comics that haven't been made into trades recently?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"