• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Trailers that were better then actual movie

ghostrider

and dragonball... yes it was actually worse. lol

Hmm..

Transformers
Transformers 2 (Calling it now)
Terminator 4 (Great trailer, but a good movie.)
Spider-man 3
X3
Wolverine

uMMMM...

Highlander: Endgame

Spider-man3 i like itt wans't as good asthe first two
X-Men 3. i realy didn't like it. they killed too many people.
Men in black2 the trailer was good.but the moive was ok. it wasn't' as funny like the trailr was.
the forbbiean kingdom with Jackie chan. it was kind of like the madelion or the tuxdeo. the moive wasn't too bad it could been better.

Ghost Rider and Spider-Man 3 comes to mind.

Last edited:
X-Men: The Last Stand. Unlike SM3, this one looked good from the start!

The Hulk & The Incredible Hulk.
Iron Man.
All the Spider-Man movies.
The new Friday The 13th movie.
Freddy Vs. Jason.

X-Men: The Last Stand. Unlike SM3, this one looked good from the start!
I remember this one didn't get me excited when I first saw the trailer, at least not as excited as I would've expected from this franchise. I think it was due a lot of the same imagery as we saw in the first two movies, like Wolverine attacking guys in the forest, Mystique doing her killer aerobics, Magneto levetating Logan in midair. I remember the shot of the Fastball Special was cool, but I think I've grown accustomed to more new elements getting teased in a franchise teaser like that.

As for SM3, I recall that the first 2 trailers looked like they were for different Spidey movies. One focused on the black costume, another focused on Sandman. If only it were so...

Hannah Montana: The Movie
Wall-E
Bolt
Up!
Toy Story 3

Just about any other Disney movie I can think of.

Hannah Montana: The Movie
Wall-E
Bolt
Up!
Toy Story 3

Just about any other Disney movie I can think of.
Hey hey hey!! That one's not even out yet! wtf?!

Nacho Libre/Matrix Reloaded/Ratatouille

I see a lot of mention of Spiderman 3? People saw the trailer for that movie and actually thought it looked good????

Dan in Real Life
Fantastic Four 1 and 2
Observe & Report
Paul Blart: Mall Cop
Semi Pro
Spider-Man 3 (Though I didn't think the movie sucked.)
Star Wars Episodes I and II
X-Men: The Last Stand
X-Men Origins: Wolverine

Spider-Man 2

The epic music, the intense action...didn't get much action at all in the actual movie. I mean, the fight scenes on the train, while filled with CGI, didn't do for me what the fight scene at the end of the original Spider-Man did. Plus the cliffhanger at the end when Harry snatches off Spider-Man's mask. The speculation was crazy. In the actual movie, it's no big deal. Harry snatches it off, falls back in shock, Peter goes to stop Ock.

I loved the first Spider-Man's trailer and I think the film lived up to it. The third Spider-Man had a sucky trailer...Sandman killing Uncle Ben? Venom? And the movie lived up to its sucky trailer.

GODZILLA
Phantom Menace (man!!! that was such a cool trailer!! I remember i saved it in my computer to watch it over and over again), the movie was crap....manaquin!!!
Superman returns, (I thought it was gonna be something like the new star trek...EPIC).

Spiderman 3

Terminator Salvation

Cloverfield

The Day After Tomorrow

Indepedence Day

Tomb Raider
Wanted
Hellboy II
Batman & Robin. Yes, the trailers were terrible but the actual movie was worse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"