World Transformers 2 Comic Characters

rsonbie456

Civilian
Reaction score
There are some characters i finally decided that who is going to be in Transformers 2 for my comic.

Bumblebee ( i had to practice drawing him...please don't be mean:csad: )
transformers_2_Bumblebee_2copy.jpg

The there is Hotrod ( I still think my design of him is BUTT UGLY.....but its the 1st i can come up with...)
transformers_2_hotrodcopy.jpg

And this is Optimus Prime ( I can't draw him good...he's too complicated but i think you get the idea...)
transformers_2_optimuscopy.jpg

That's basicly it. Of course there are other characters but im too lazy to draw em yet.

This is GREAT:grin: :grin: hey I made a topic called Arcee on the sequel page can you make drawing of how she might look with this that type of motorcycle.

I'll try :oldrazz: But i think they already have a Arcee design that is from the Transformers Game i think:huh:
This is GREAT:grin: :grin: hey I made a topic called Arcee on the sequel page can you make drawing of how she might look with this that type of motorcycle.

cool. i whenever ur done with the first page show it to me. iight peace.

Why does Bumblebee look like Waspinator?

Wish I could draw transformers that well though. The only one I ever drew well was based on VF-11 figure I used to have.

cool!:woot: Im just making a Transformers 2 comic for fun. I posted one page at the Transformers Sequels section :grin:
Wish I could draw transformers that well though. The only one I ever drew well was based on VF-11 figure I used to have.

Dude, I may be alone here, but I think Hot Rod looks awesome. Then again, I actually LIKED the movie designs, so it might just be me. But good work!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"