World Transformers: Prime

Not to mention
Bumblebee's finally TALKING again (with Will Friedle's voice, yet).

All in all I found "Deadlock" to be a solid ending. And the best part IMO was the one that's got the TF diehards split down the middle:
BumbleBeyond RUNNING MEGATRON THROUGH with the Star Saber.
Hands-down the most awesome moment of the series for me.

HELL YEAH, can't wait for the epilogue movie "Predacons Rising".

Dude when
Bee was blasted to slag by Megs you saw Prime royal pissed and ready to terminate him at any cost. I was like screaming at my screen telling Optimus to just BEAT THE SCRAP OUT OF Megatron to avenge Bumblebee's death. Then to hear (Will Friedle's voice) and see Bumblebee alive speaking with him delivering the final blow to Megs with the Star sabre was epic.
:jedi:woot:

Last edited:
2ikfxaf.jpg

GET READY TO RUMBLE WITH THE
HIGHLY ANTICIPATED FEATURE-LENGTH
EPILOGUE TO THE SERIES PHENOMENON,
TRANSFORMERS PRIME, UNVEILING THIS FALL!

DELUXE Blu-ray+DVD COMBO PACK and
SPECIAL DVD ARRIVE IN STORES EVERYWHERE

OWN IT ON OCTOBER 8
FROM SHOUT! FACTORY

This Fall, the eagerly anticipated conclusion of Hasbro Studios' Emmy Award-winning series will finally unleash in a special TRANSFORMERS PRIME original feature presentation for home entertainment. On October 8, 2013, Shout! Factory, in collaboration with Hasbro Studios, invite kids, families and loyal fans to further venture into the awe-inspiring world of TRANSFORMERS PRIME when TRANSFORMERS PRIME BEAST HUNTERS - PREDACONS RISING debuts as a special original feature on Blu-ray+DVD combo pack and on DVD.

Brimming with spectacular CG animation, a captivating storyline and unforgettable characters from the TRANSFORMERS PRIME lore, this 90-min epilogue to the final season delivers entertaining cinematic adventure the whole family will enjoy. Wrapping up the series that chronicled the epic battle between the DECEPTICONS and the AUTOBOTS, the Blu-ray+DVD combo pack and DVD edition contain insightful bonus content, taking viewers behind-the-scenes. Available in stores everywhere, TRANSFORMERS PRIME BEAST HUNTERS - PREDACONS RISING is an essential home entertainment collection for TRANSFORMERS fans of all ages. The deluxe Blu-ray+DVD combo pack is priced to own with a suggested retail price of $24.97; and $16.97 for the DVD.

TRANSFORMERS PRIME BEAST HUNTERS - PREDACONS RISING Synopsis:
[blackout]A resurrected UNICRON has taken over the now-lifeless body of MEGATRON to seek vengeance on the AUTOBOTS and ultimately, the destruction of Cybertron. This formidable enemy forces an unlikely alliance between the AUTOBOTS, DECEPTICONS, PREDAKING and two new Predacons, who come together in an epic battle to help protect their newly restored planet![/blackout]
:trans:

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/news/Transformers-Prime-Predacons-Rising/18739

I gotta admit, the goodbye scene between Bulkhead & Miko brought a tear to my eye. I didn't like Miko at the start of the series, but the bond between those two really grew to the point you could see they'd do anything for each other.

Fantastic ending to the series. I think it topped Beast Wars for me as the best TF cartoon ever made.

I am sooooooo freaking late to the party. What a great ending to the series. It's a shame this show did not get more love from long time fans. It was so well done for an all ages type show. That shocker with Bee and Megs was so well done. I really thought things were going to get bleak at the end when Bumblebee jumped into the line of fire.

I like that it subverted expectations AND yet it also felt organic. As a capper to the series they exploited the continuity of the show very well, from returning to Bee and Meg's history, using the synthetic energon to remembering about the Star Saber.

I think the two things that ultimately gave this show a leg up over previous incarnations were the focus on tight plotting and bringing back Cullen AND Welker in their respective roles. These two characters, Optimus and Megatron, were never as well written or performed as they were on this show. Bravo all around. Of course now I wonder what good the HUB will be after this.

Still I think this show's creative team should take a bow. They made a TF that could appeal to both newer fans and those like myself that went crazy about TF back in the long ago 1980's.

Did anybody watch the Transformers: Beast Hunters movie tonight? IMO, It wasn't as good as the regular finale a few months ago maybe it was because of the no human element. Was this movie supposed to be the true end to the series?

Did anybody watch the Transformers: Beast Hunters movie tonight? IMO, It wasn't as good as the regular finale a few months ago maybe it was because of the no human element. Was this movie supposed to be the true end to the series?

The end of TF: PRIME, yeah. But given all the work that Hasbro's put into this "Aligned" continuity and what they've presumably got mapped out for it, I wouldn't be surprised if the next series ties into it (akin to the Beast shows or the Unicron Trilogy).

All in all I have to agree, this wasn't quite as good as "Deadlock" - it kinda plays like an hour-long mix of TF:TM and the Beast Machines finale - but it has its moments.

I don't necessarily buy that
Megatron would just abandon the Decepticon cause just like that, even after being possessed by Unicron
, so hopefully if the next series IS a follow-up we'll find out what becomes of him.

Also it's pretty clear from his final speech that
Optimus' "death" was softened up in order to have a way to bring him back
if they do follow up with the next series.

The Predacons were awesome, though.

The end of TF: PRIME, yeah. But given all the work that Hasbro's put into this "Aligned" continuity and what they've presumably got mapped out for it, I wouldn't be surprised if the next series ties into it (akin to the Beast shows or the Unicron Trilogy).

All in all I have to agree, this wasn't quite as good as "Deadlock" - it kinda plays like an hour-long mix of TF:TM and the Beast Machines finale - but it has its moments.

I don't necessarily buy that
Megatron would just abandon the Decepticon cause just like that, even after being possessed by Unicron
, so hopefully if the next series IS a follow-up we'll find out what becomes of him.

Also it's pretty clear from his final speech that
Optimus' "death" was softened up in order to have a way to bring him back
if they do follow up with the next series.

The Predacons were awesome, though.

The way the series ended seems to suggest for now a new golden age of Cybertron has come about where Optimus and Megs are moved out of the equation for a new beginning.

I wouldn't be surprised if they used this as an avenue to introduce Rodimus Prime and Galvatron.

i loved it BECAUSE of no human element. Humans are in the way, and always have been since the beginning of Transformers lore. I DEFINITELY am glad no stupid kids were there to help save Cybertron.

I miss this series! Transformers RID just doesn't work it's to childish

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"