Revenge of the Fallen Transformers Burger King Promotion

SuperJediHero

Superhero
Reaction score
Hey, has this started yet?

I Really want to win me a Camaro!!! :grin:

I was wondering the same thing because I was going to try to win too lol even though thats a longgggggggg shot lol. But I don't think they are doing the transformers promotion because if they were it would already be going on with the kids meals etc. I mean the movie comes out next week and nothing from burger king? I mean the star trek promotions started the first week in May the same week star trek opened and lasted the entire month of may. Maybe they will start the transformers promotions this weekend or maybe next week. I am not sure but I think it might have been canned.

It starts this Monday (June 22nd) It said it on the press release and I called my burger king yesterday to ask and they said they have the boxes they just can't open them till' Monday.

What are they doing? If they are doing glasses I'll try to pick up a few.

At a BK near Washington, DC they have bags, but not sure they have prizes to give yet

Is the Game piece on the Frech Fries too, or is it only on the Cups?

Is the Game piece on the Frech Fries too, or is it only on the Cups?

Yeah they are on the fries as well, I won a Apple turnover on one of mine but scratched the wrong side on the other which turned out to be a cheese burger.

Does anyone know if the Camaro we can win is painted like Bumblebee? or is it just some generic paint job?

I saw a commerical for it today, it was pretty funny anyway the car in it was just like bumblebee but it belonged to some guy so I say yes the camaro will be just like Bumblebee.

I win a Sausage Buscuit... gonna go back like every day now to win More Stuff! :D

Those who also played it, tell me you got prizes more on the left side, or on the right side?

I went for the King size and got 3 pieces. only 1/3 was a winner, I always choose the right side!

BTW, in the online game, does the crosshair to select a location even matter?

I am 0/3 on online code :(

i got 2 pieces from my fries and coke. i scratched the Autobot logos and won both times lol

My review of the stackticon burger:

While it isn't as amazing as the Indy burger, it is pretty damn good.

I win 4 MORE!!! :D

$5.50 A day X 30 days = $165

50% winning = At least $82.50!!!

BTW, in the online game, does the crosshair to select a location even matter?

I am 0/3 on online code :(

Can anyone tell me?

You guys don't know also?

Guess I am just using the crosshair to select ANY locations then!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"