Transformers What the Hell? Bumblebee a CAMARO!!??

how many threads is that pic going to get closed? please someone post a sticky telling not to post that picture!
 
Bumblebee should be a VW because bumblebees are bugs. Germans are SO lame right now, you cant talk about Hitler or they will GO ALL HITLER on you over there. Like at soccer games or at war.
 
mitsubishi_nessie_manu_03.jpg


How about this for Bumblebee?
 
Well that uh... kinda sucks. I wasn't really a fan of Bumblebee, but I'm always for sticking as close as possible to the original source material.

Ok, so we didn't get a Beetle because VW dropped out, so why didn't they just look for other small cars? On my way home today I checked out some cars, and there were so many cars they could've used instead of the Camaro.
 
They made a deal with Chevy to introduce and showcase their new 2008 Camaro and since Bumblebee will get a majority of the screentime, that's who they gave it to...
 
ryan dube said:
They made a deal with Chevy to introduce and showcase their new 2008 Camaro and since Bumblebee will get a majority of the screentime, that's who they gave it to...

It's all about the Benjamins. If Bay's last effort, The Island, is of any indication, then Product Placement might be pervasive in this movie.
 
WalkingDead said:
Yeah VW won't let Hasbro have any rights to make any Transformer modeled after their products. VW doesn't want their products associated with any war-like toys and since TF's is about a war between two factions...well you see the point.

VW = run by morons

people see a bug in the movie and think because there are cgi robots firing lasers at each other, the bug represents violence and won't buy it now????

the suits makes some wierd decisions
 
Nathan said:
Well that uh... kinda sucks. I wasn't really a fan of Bumblebee, but I'm always for sticking as close as possible to the original source material.

Ok, so we didn't get a Beetle because VW dropped out, so why didn't they just look for other small cars? On my way home today I checked out some cars, and there were so many cars they could've used instead of the Camaro.


we dont know what other factors went into making him a camaro
 
CFlash said:
So the question is: Why the Beetle and not the Trans-am (or the Camaro).

Im not gonna claim to be an expert in transformers, but i can answer that.

Beetle owners are..different. they fall in love with their cars. its traditional to name a beetle. for a beetle owner, its more than just a car. abeetle owner would rather have a beetle than a porsche. so when somneone wants a beetle, they will get a beetle. even if its next to trans am.
 
logansoldcigar said:
so when somneone wants a beetle, they will get a beetle.

Unless you want one for a Transformers movie
 
well yeah, thats a given as VW only allow their tanks to be used for war.
 
The only problem i have with Bumblebee is that they have got Saleen in to do stuff to the car. Saleen are Mustang modifiers not Camero modifiers.
 
Dr Lee said:
The only problem i have with Bumblebee is that they have got Saleen in to do stuff to the car. Saleen are Mustang modifiers not Camero modifiers.


Incorrect. Saleen does race cars and trucks. They became famous for the Mustang though
 
oh ok Don't they just do ford cars or do they do other makes?
 
They produced the S7(the race car from Bruce Almighty) but they have a contract with Ford and produced a Saleen Mustang, Focus and a new Sports Truck which looks to be a Saleen F-150


Saleen is working on that Camero and the Mustang that will be in this movie
 
This is off topic but does any know where too download the cartoon movie at?? If you know just pm me.. I've been in need of a flashback moment! lol thanks
 
as I said in that post, this movie is going to suck BALLS! All the robot modes will look like friggin crappy ass gobots with sticks for hands and feet, and bionicle crappy Atari Ps2 Transformers and NOT how they should look. And they won't use the correct KICKASS transforming sound, simply becuz it's not in his vision. his meaning Michael I will piss off every transfan Bay.
 
So don't go and see it then. Stop whining about how much you think you hate it.
 
i couldnt care less about if bumblebee is a camaro or a freaking motorcycle, all i want is a megatron that looks awesome and kicks serious ass, and a prime that looks like the original
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
200,783
Messages
21,811,773
Members
45,626
Latest member
SunStorm333
Back
Top
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"