Transformers What the Hell? Bumblebee a CAMARO!!??

hex said:
as I said in that post, this movie is going to suck BALLS! All the robot modes will look like friggin crappy ass gobots with sticks for hands and feet, and bionicle crappy Atari Ps2 Transformers and NOT how they should look. And they won't use the correct KICKASS transforming sound, simply becuz it's not in his vision. his meaning Michael I will piss off every transfan Bay.
But that Bumblebee prop/animatronic has humanistic hands...you can see the right hand on the ground, it's got 4 fingers and an opposible thumb, from what I can tell. And it doesn't really look like a Bionicle to me, but I guess that's just difference in perceptions. Also Don Murphy (movie producer) and one of the writers said they were planning to update the original transformation sound, but keep it identifiable as the TF SFX.

The Original Transforming sound, as it is, would sound stupid as hell in a live action film I'm sorry to say.

I don't think anyone's asking for a carbon copy (well maybe a few). People will expect it to be homaged in some way and I'm not just talking about the tens of thusands of people who keep track on the interweb.

Considering there's a whole new story there's very few ways they can keep the original's soul intact, and those would be a homage to the Transformation sound, Cullen/Welker, and maybe a nod in the score. Although personally I just hope Steve Jablonsky doesn't screw up if the bland trailer music is anything to go by.

skorponok said:
The Original Transforming sound, as it is, would sound stupid as hell in a live action film I'm sorry to say.
can somebody show me a youtube vid with that sound?

is it THAT ****ing important?

actually i saw a youtube video with the tranforming sound laid over the photo-realistic optimus prime cgi video, and it was ****ing ******ed. Too lazy to go look for it though, just try searching for it.

Dr Lee said:
So don't go and see it then. Stop whining about how much you think you hate it.

But isn't that the purpose of these message boards? To whine? :)

And quite simply, I know I will hate it, and yet I will watch it. Just like I watched Batman Forever, Batman and Robin, Spiderman, Spiderman 2, Armageddon, and ****. =D

I thought that it was to have an intelligent conversation about stuff- in this case the movie.... looks like i was wrong :)

Couldn't they make BumbleBee a Zion or Caliber. Something thats a little closer to the make and model? Thanks like turning Optimus into a miniVan.

so bumblebee gets remade into a better car?...cool!

Your dismissive posts are so annoying xw2. Troll-like.

IMO, indeed in the opinion of lots of mature people, a Camaro is not a "better" car. Now, if I made a living racing or something, maybe. And, that shallow, immature way of thinking is something I would definately not want to instill in my kids.

BorinquenKnight is on point. (There are Boricua's in Texas!? Yeah! Much love!). It is like turning Prime into a minivan. It's the "Complete Opposite" thing.

CFlash said:
Your dismissive posts are so annoying xw2. Troll-like.

IMO, indeed in the opinion of lots of mature people, a Camaro is not a "better" car. Now, if I made a living racing or something, maybe. And, that shallow, immature way of thinking is something I would definately not want to instill in my kids.

BorinquenKnight is on point. (There are Boricua's in Texas!? Yeah! Much love!). It is like turning Prime into a minivan. It's the "Complete Opposite" thing.
wtf are you talking about you crazy little man..... in the link above it shows a beat up old ugly car,then the camraro.so i take it he gets beat up the rebuilt.

if anything YOUR POST are troll-like!

xwolverine2 said:
wtf are you talking about you crazy little man..... in the link above it shows a beat up old ugly car,then the camraro.so i take it he gets beat up the rebuilt.

if anything YOUR POST are troll-like!

It's about what the car itself represents... not its condition.
It's why original BB was what he was and not a Knight Rider Trans-Am- beat up or otherwise.

This Bumblebee fixation has got to stop. The change has been made, and is not going to be unmade no matter how loud the nerd uproar. Can we please move on?

ragdus said:
This Bumblebee fixation has got to stop. The change has been made, and is not going to be unmade no matter how loud the nerd uproar. Can we please move on?

So why bother posting this? You don't have to read the thread.

CFlash said:
It's about what the car itself represents... not its condition.
It's why original BB was what he was and not a Knight Rider Trans-Am- beat up or otherwise.
I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE CHANGE THAT WILL HAPPEN TO HIM!....not w/e the hell your ranting on about!:o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"