• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Transformers transformers the game

spidergrant

Civilian
Reaction score
i was just wondering if this game was different for each system. i played the game and the main thing i didnt like how starscream and megatron couldnt go very high. i remeber seeing a comercial for the game where starscream was like flying over sky scrapers and i was wondering if that was for a different system. just for the record i rented the game and beat it for the ps2

i have it for the ps2 as well, and its the same for every system, from what ive seen, the game might not be all that, but still entertaining

I thought the game was total garbage, the controls are horrid while driving and the "timed missions" are insane. Got find Transformers Armada for the PS2, it's still the best TF game to date.

i think the worst part of the game was you couldnt play as brawl or bonecrusher. and you couldnt play as rachet. and you couldnt transform as scorponok even though i think his toy could. and you couldnt free roam as him once you beat the game. this game would have been awesome if it was more like grand theft auto. i mean instead of real guns youd get their guns. and whenever you needed transportation you would just transform. and it would need to copy alout of there controls. and have the guns do more damage. because your guns usually didnt hurt anything except tanks and stuff. and a longer story. and come on free roaming as a jet should be way more fun. and the only time you get get high was if you climbed a sky scraper and than if you transformed and flew off it youd automatically drop really fast. transformers armada was a good game the only flaw was that you only got to play the first 3 characters. i really wish you could have played as somone a little more fun like jetfire or blurr.

true. but even though he couldnt transform he was my favorite to play as

i got the autobot DS game and it's a lot of fun.
but now i wish i had gotten the decepticon one

well i think for ps2 atleast decepticons was bettar. i mean when your autobots you only get cars. when your decepticons you get a robot scorpion, a hellicopter, a cop car, a jet, and megatron

the ds version is a completely different game. it's free roam, and has not only the story missions but side missions as well. you can also "scan" almost all the vehicles in the game, and can switch between which form you want to use. you can unlock all sorts of vehicles, including helicopters, jets, cars, trucks, etc.

nope sure havent, i think it was suppose to be a replica of the ps2 version?
anyway yea like i said the game is not all that but for being multi platform, it beats spiderman 3 game easily at least for ps2, cause that sm3 game sucked big time

if they made this game more like gta san andreas. with the car modes like driving cars in gta. and the robots kind of like playing as carl in gta only if he were a huge robot with 2 guns

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"