Age of Extinction Transformers 3: Set ups.

protocida

Avenger
Reaction score
Even tough Michael Bay said Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen would be a round movie, it had a lot of set-ups for Transformers 3:

1: Megatron, Starscream and Soundwave survived.

2: There's an army of hatchlings growing on Saturn's moon.

3: An splinter from the Allspark shard was left at the Witwicky's house.

4: There's still at least 5 Seekers in Stasis-Lock on Earth.

5: Humanity now knows about the Transformers and their reasons for being on Earth.

6: The fate of the Matrix of Leadership was left unmentioned.

Do you think we'll see them on TF3?

I have a bad feeling the 3rd will be screwed, now that Bay won't return. And according to Megan Fox, it seems she doesn't really want anymore of these type of roles where she can't show her acting talent or so.

I hope TF3 won't turn out to be like X-Men3. I still enjoyed X3, but it was way overflawed and dissapointing regarding many things.

When Epps says "If god made us in his image, I wonder who made them" hinted that possibly Unicron and/or Primus might feature in the next. That'd be pretty cool...as long as they don't make Unicron like Galactucus and ruin the movie that way.

When Epps says "If god made us in his image, I wonder who made them" hinted that possibly Unicron and/or Primus might feature in the next. That'd be pretty cool...as long as they don't make Unicron like Galactucus and ruin the movie that way.
Dont worry, cloud or not, Prime will kick Unicron's ass with one hand behind his back. Unicron is apparently afraid of Primes too. :hehe:

The Shard was used on jetfire. I dont think any slither remains.
Same with the Matrix. Also used. That isnt to say It wont help out Optimus in the future.
Also they never said whether or not Sam retains the knowledge from the Shard. Also given how there were thing left on earth, who knows what else is out there. Reall hoping for unicron though. Could be the giant finger to fantastic fours "Galactus".

The Shard was used on jetfire. I dont think any slither remains.
Same with the Matrix. Also used. That isnt to say It wont help out Optimus in the future.
Also they never said whether or not Sam retains the knowledge from the Shard. Also given how there were thing left on earth, who knows what else is out there. Reall hoping for unicron though. Could be the giant finger to fantastic fours "Galactus".

The Decepticons looking for a new source of energon will be a major, if not the main one, plot point.

The Decepticon hatchlings can provide reinforcements.

In light of learning of their existence, humanity should disprove of the Autobots. Which can provide some good tension with them wondering whether they should defend a race who think they are as bad as the Decepticons.

I have a bad feeling the 3rd will be screwed, now that Bay won't return.

Know your facts before you post.

And...I see the third movie all about Unicron trying to destroy Cybertron(and also...wasn't it Cybertron that was shown in ROTF and not Saturn's moon?)

I just want Unicron, Prowl, Cliffjumper, Wheeljack and Hound in it. That's all I'm hoping for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"