Revenge of the Fallen Transformers Sequal:The Reign of Starscream

Overman27pj

Civilian
Reaction score
No joke, gonna be sweet:

TF_Movie_Sequel_1A.jpg

The official continuation of the blockbuster TRANSFORMERS movie begins here! When MEGATRON falls in battle, STARSCREAM assumes the role of DECEPTICON leader on Earth. Mustering his surviving allies, he sets out to put his own plan in motion. But before he can do that, he’ll need to retrieve a fallen comrade, carry out a plan of revenge, and leave the Earth to meet up with a major player in the DECEPTICON army. Picking up where the film ended, “The Reign of Starscream” also reveals the fates of other surviving film characters, as co-writers Chris Ryall (Transformers Movie Prequel) and Chris Mowry present a tale of intrigue, betrayal, and dark ambition featuring both old and all-new TRANSFORMERS characters. Featuring art from fan-favorite illustrator Alex Milne (Transformers Movie Adaptation) and covers by Milne and Gabriel Rodriguez (Locke & Key).

I can't wait. I hope this really builds up the sequal for a StarScream lead...wouldn't mind seeing someone else in charge of the deciptcons...This rendition of Starscream (used in the movies) is pretty freaking awesome.

It does indeed sound cool, will it be coming out in TPB form?

A few months after it's published, of course. This is coming out in April 2008, and I assume it is four issues.

Is this gonna tie into TF2 in anyway, or will it be independant of the TF2 story to come? In other words could this be the TF2 prequel......

Think of it as an unofficial prequel for TF2. The writers said that it would connect the two movies together without having any impact on them both.

The Reign of Starscream issue 3# cover.

1206237195_TF_Reign_of_Starscream_3_cover_by_dcjosh.jpg

Nice.

In the new IDW relaunch they just had a wicked cool spotlight on Arcee. She is a raving lunatic killer in it!

Just not a fan of female Transformers in general. There's no need, not like they're gettin it on or anything lol

So psyched about this! Just means we are THAT much closer to the movie! :D

I'm definitely picking this one up.

I love chickbots, m'self. :oldrazz:

I actually think that is a great design for Arcee, i would rather have Ultra Magnus, Hot Rod, Jetfire or Wheeljack in there ahead of her, but that design is cool.

BTW has Avangarde X been permanently banned?

I actually think that is a great design for Arcee, i would rather have Ultra Magnus, Hot Rod, Jetfire or Wheeljack in there ahead of her, but that design is cool.

BTW has Avangarde X been permanently banned?
How did he get banned?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"