Travel help

RaZaTrOn

Sidekick
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I wasn't 100% sure where to ask this so I thought here was a good a place as any.

I'm really interested in going to SDCC 2013 but I'm finding it kinda hard planning the trip because I'm pretty much a rookie when it comes to this kinda stuff.

I was wondering if you guys could help me out and answer a few questions I have?

How much do SDCC tickets cost? I'm talking about the whole event.

I'm from England so I assume I will need a visa? Is this right?

Where is the best place to stop for SDCC? Somewhere nice but not the expensive would be nice.

I appreciate any help you guys can offer!

You'll need a passport. Visa's are for when you want to move here and start working.

I thought I would need something called a visitors visa?

I have a passport so that's all well and good.

Better find out about tickets, they sell out very fast at those cons and wouldn't surprised me if most hotels around the area gets sold out too around those dates

I thought I would need something called a visitors visa?

I have a passport so that's all well and good.

There are some countries that require Visas were not one of them.

Have you checked out SDCC's website prior to the Con? Most conventions will have paired up with local hotels which will give discounts on rooms. I'm sure they go fast. Do you have a budget in mind for how much you want to pay for accommodations? I've never been to San Diego, but it maybe cost efficient to just commute vs staying so close to the Con.

Okay, my one year just woke from a nap, be back later. :o

Better find out about tickets, they sell out very fast at those cons and wouldn't surprised me if most hotels around the area gets sold out too around those dates

Tickets are something that I will try to get as soon as they are available. Does anyone who has been before know the cost/when they usually become available? I heard they sold out in an hour for the 2012 one.

I'm reviving this thread because I have a question:

Has anyone here travelled to Indonesia and if so, where would you recommend I go and what places should I avoid?

Also, has anyone been to Indonesia during Ramadan?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"