Try Your Luck At The Sequel Test

4/10, and Soccer Dog was a lucky guess.

5/10 - I undershot on Hellraiser, Leprechaun, Scanners, Amityville, and Joe McGann series. I don't know who/what Joe McGann is - and I'd not heard of the Soccer Dog movies, but apparently my guess was correct. The other ones I actually knew.

The only movies among all of these that I've actually seen: the original Planet of the Apes, the original A Nightmare on Elm Street, New Nightmare, and the original Scanners.

5/10

Didn't know there so many Children Of The Corn and Leprechaun sequels, I also got Hellraiser right but don't know how updated this quiz is since they forgot to include the eighth sequel Hellraiser Revelations.

1/10:csad:
The only ones I knew (probably cause I've actually seen them) was the Planet of the Apes.

Got them all but the Soccer Dog one (So yes, 9/10). The best part is, other than Planet of the Apes... I haven't seen any of the movies on the list. :D Heard a lot about them, though, obviously.

I got 4/10. The only ones I got right were not guesses at all, but the ones that I absolutely knew the answer to (Nightmare, Friday, Apes, Leprechaun).

Not too good of a score. Though I swear there were more Hellraiser sequels than listed because I've seen more when browsing through Netflix.

3/10
And I don't see a reason to feel despair

Not bad, 7/10. I admit, i guessed a few though :oldrazz:

Didn't know Planet of the Apes had more than 2 sequels
That's weird

4/10

The Planet of the Apes and Friday the 13th movies were the only ones I was 100% sure on.

2/10

But I detest "horror",so it's no surprise the only one I was sure of was POTA.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"