The Dark Knight Tusi Are Lounging ...... What Would You Have Me Do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hah, you know I'm gonna pirate all of that **** as soon as I get it (pirating my own music? Awesome). Expect alot of videos in the coming month.

And here's the finalized tracklisting:

1. Valentine
2. Chaser
3. Paper Rose
4. Making It Hurt
5. Asleep Inside Her
6. Swimming
7. Why Are You Not Here?
8. Honey Tea
9. Wings on Fire
10. Dreams of Williamson
11. Skin
12. Our Teenage Divorce
13. Kissing The Devil Goodnight

Hidden Track - "The Ballad of Gliggatar"

The ad better be in there. :cmad:

Paul, we got our tracklisting!

1. "Losing a Whole Year" – 3:21
2. "Narcolepsy" – 3:49
3. "Semi-Charmed Life" – 4:29
4. "Jumper" (Jenkins) – 4:33
5. "Graduate" – 3:10
6. "How's It Going to Be" – 4:14
7. "Thanks a Lot" – 4:58
8. "Burning Man" – 3:00
9. "Good for You" – 3:52
10. "London" – 3:07
11. "I Want You" – 4:29
12. "The Background" – 4:57
13. "Motorcycle Drive By" – 4:23
14. "God of Wine" – 5:18

IMO.

JG i dont see "feed the kittens"

expect no sex from me

:up: Thanks, that's a very mature way of looking at it. I'm just embarrassed by it all because I'm painfully conscious about awkwardness and weird situations in general and it just makes me feel uncomfortable. I didn't want to see Bale in this light, hence me being embarrassed for him and hoping it won't be a black mark on his career. I think it won't but it's an awkward situation nonetheless. Not something they'll be laughing over at dinner anytime soon, I'm sure.

He may have had a good reason to blow up like that but I still think it could have been avoided. No one did anything to stop it - that's the weird part. I'm thinking the people on set were bad mediators/too scared of Bale to do anything.

At the same time I LOL at it (it's a natural enough reaction, lots of people laugh at embarassing things) and am amazed how much media coverage it's getting. Heh, let's face it, it doesn't happen every day that we get explosive audio from a movie set.
Ahhh, well awkward- maybe. But he's an actor...they're notorious for their hissy fits and scenes of grand gestures. Seriously, I've seen things worth telling, but nothing of this magnitude personally. I doubt it will be a black mark on his career(as the incident with his mother and sis may be) but honestly, just a footnote and an interesting little story for all the tabloid sites and shows to gossip about. Nothing more...the controversy will only make Terminator more money, as did much of the controversy surrounding the TDK set.

I just think it's golden, and yes- it's really a random yet glorious piece of news...Noone stopped Bale, because you can't stop a Godly wind from blowing!
Bunny ears that will show her:oldrazz:
I can find angrier pics...I just don't wanna spend all day on Photobucket.

1. "Losing a Whole Year" – 3:21
2. "Narcolepsy" – 3:49
3. "Semi-Charmed Life" – 4:29
4. "Jumper" (Jenkins) – 4:33
5. "Graduate" – 3:10
6. "How's It Going to Be" – 4:14
7. "Thanks a Lot" – 4:58
8. "Burning Man" – 3:00
9. "Good for You" – 3:52
10. "London" – 3:07
11. "I Want You" – 4:29
12. "The Background" – 4:57
13. "Motorcycle Drive By" – 4:23
14. "God of Wine" – 5:18

IMO.

TEOL

JG i dont see "feed the kittens"

expect no sex from me

B-Side.

Heh.

I still remember when Rich and firebird were the first to upload the cam of the prologue on rich's TV. Everyone went ape****.

I remember "pestering" VLRICH about the screened TDK trailer at comic con (I think?) because he was one of the SHH posters who've seen it and talked about it on SHH as soon as they got home. We had a special thread for the upcoming trailer and folks were begging him for descriptions. We just couldn't wait another week or however long it was to get the trailer online. Poor VLRICH had to photoshop Joker into various screenshots to show us how new scenes looked like (I remember him showing us pics of how the mob meeting scene looked like, Joker coming into the room with his back towards the camera, etc).

Man, those were good times. :woot:

We were like: "Wait, the convention is over by now, so how long does a bus ride home take? When will people get home and start posting about the trailer???" Hahah!

I remember asking VLRICH if Joker's hair looked clean and if we get a clear shot of him in broad daylight, etc. "Is he wearing his coat? What's his famous walk like?" And VLRICH would answer all the questions and we were just so happy and excited. Sigh. Schweeeet.

As the DP(Director of Photog.) he should definitely know better than to go walking into the shot, especially if it's one they've worked through a bunch of times already...
Okay...why is the DP walking around on the set anyway? Shouldn't he be behind the camera? :huh: I've only worked on a very small, low-budget, short film, but our DP had his eyes on the monitor the entire time we were shooting. I can't imagine trusting a DP who isn't looking at what the camera is seeing. Well, unless he really trusts his cameraman, I suppose. :funny:

Then again, we don't know the circumstances of this tirade, only what Bale happens to be yelling about. :oldrazz:

I dunno, this doesn't exactly surprise me very much. Bale is quite serious about what he does, and doesn't take any bull. All artists can be in the mood for a tirade every so often.

Hah, you know I'm gonna pirate all of that **** as soon as I get it (pirating my own music? Awesome). Expect alot of videos in the coming month.

And here's the finalized tracklisting:

1. Valentine
2. Chaser
3. Paper Rose
4. Making It Hurt
5. Asleep Inside Her
6. Swimming
7. Why Are You Not Here?
8. Honey Tea
9. Wings on Fire
10. Dreams of Williamson
11. Skin
12. Our Teenage Divorce
13. Kissing The Devil Goodnight

Hidden Track - "The Ballad of Gliggatar"

Looks great! PARTICULARLY the hidden track... HAHAHA!!! I'm honored to be connected.

Where's "Ray Bradbury Is Dead"? :funny:

What movie was that scene from, Ferd?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"