TV shows you want to watch but never quite get around to it..

Matt

IKYN Guy Groupie
Reaction score
What are some shows you have wanted to watch, but just never have the time, opportunity, whatever?

Off the top of my head, I would say Alias is one. The X-Files as well...currently, The 4400 and Lost are two shows I would love to watch...but...my scheduel just never syncs up with them.

House and Reno 911 are the big ones that come to mind. I've seen a few episodes of both and they both look good, but House seems like the kind of show that you'd want to watch from the beginning and Reno 911 is on opposite The Venture Brothers and Lucky Louie, and my DVR can only record/tune to two channels at a time.

House..bloody thing comes on during the time I have to leave for the gym :(
I'm getting my bro's friend to burn all the episodes for me.

i would like to watch farscape properly as well as going back and watching star trek voyager properly.

i wouldn't mind watching bleach properly either, i've only caughts which are top quality i must say.

ovearall i think watching gundam wing from beginning to end would provide me with the most satisfaction

Farscape's my favorite sci fi series ever. :up: Good luck watching all the seasons, though. The DVD sets are like $115 each. :(

TheCorpulent1 said:
Farscape's my favorite sci fi series ever. :up: Good luck watching all the seasons, though. The DVD sets are like $115 each. :(

That's where torrents come handy :up:

24 and Rescue Me, also The Shield. Damn conflicting schedules.

I wanna check out Psych, but I usually forget. :o

TheCorpulent1 said:
i'll......

wait for you to upload them onto youtube

:p:p

j/k

but seriously, when all that wormhole technology stuff kicked in, the show went into hyper gear...

plus claudia black is ****ing hot!!!!!!!

:o

24. Everyone tells me it rocks the house and I even bought season one, but I have yet to get a chance to watch it. I already know I'll love it, for some reason, I've just never gotten around to it. :(

Carnivale is another one that I enjoyed the first 1 or 2 episodes of, but haven't gotten a chance to get around to it. Even though it's cancelled, I still want to see what storyline they developed.

Angel and Buffy were two shows, but I've gotten the chance to get caught up as they're in reruns on F/X and TNT in the morning. I TiVo them and watch 'em when I get home and over the weekend, I've just finished season 5 of Buffy and season 2 of Angel.

Lost...I think to much has gone on for me to come into it
4400....same thing

TheCorpulent1 said:
House and Reno 911/QUOTE]

same exact two come to mind for me. And I should add Battlestar Galactica to the list.

Prison Break, X-Files, Alias. There are alot of shows I never get around to watching, but thats what DVDs are for.

For me, it's Buffy, more of 24, and 4400. Being a HUGE Alias-freak, I've been told many times over again that if I love Alias, I'd love Buffy....just haven't gotten around to watching it yet.

And to Matt and roach...rent/buy the DVDs, download the episodes...ANYTHING to watch at least the first 5 episodes of LOST and ALIAS. I'm telling you..you won't regret it! Just make sure you watch them from the beginning, in order, and without letting anyone spoil any of it for you.

Also, I'd reccommend to anyone who hasn't watched it yet: The Office and Arrested Development :up: :up:

SapphirePrima said:
Based on what I've seen of it, you're not missing much. I saw some of the pilot and it was so bad that I changed the channel.

First season of House, smallville, the shield, nip/tuck, and more attack of the show!.:)

Matt said:
What are some shows you have wanted to watch, but just never have the time, opportunity, whatever?

Off the top of my head, I would say Alias is one. The X-Files as well...currently, The 4400 and Lost are two shows I would love to watch...but...my scheduel just never syncs up with them.

so many... but... I finally took the time to explore the OnDemand channels (I'm kind of lazy when it comes to figuring out how things work), but finally looked into it, and it's 1)freiken easy 2) has every freiken show and movie one could want to watch. It's over, I going to need to retire from life.

oh yeah, my point: Not a problem anymore. I've been vegging for atleast a week after work/school, and catching up on EVERYTHING. OnDemand is the devil, it is my Freaktonite.

Malcom in the Middle.
Me and my dad love watching that show but both of us continually forget to watch it so we always miss it. we missed the finale episodes. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"