TV shows you want to watch but never quite get around to it..

Lost, 24, and Grey's Anatomy.

Yeah, I haven't watched any real shows lately expect for the episodes of Arrested Development and Scrubs I have on my computer :p

House, MD
Firefly
Alias
Family Guy

The 4400
Battlestar Galactica

Prison Break. I was pretty hyped for it last year, but I never got around to watching it.

WorthyStevens4 said:
Prison Break. I was pretty hyped for it last year, but I never got around to watching it.
I watched it all the way. Was disappointed with how everything turned out in the end, though. Didn't really live up to its hype. At least for me, anyway.

TV is dumb now, the only shows I regularly watch are the Simpsons and Family Guy, and maybe a few shows like Pimp My Ride.

Deadwood and Prison Break. I really want to buy the dvd sets when I go back to uni.

Corps reminded me to go watch all my farscape DVDs now :) here in the uk, we got mini boxsets as opposed to season ones :D

Nip/Tuck.

I catch an episode once in a while, but never get to watch the full season like I always plan to.

Sentry2005 said:
Deadwood and Prison Break. I really want to buy the dvd sets when I go back to uni.

Corps reminded me to go watch all my farscape DVDs now :) here in the uk, we got mini boxsets as opposed to season ones :D
Damn, are those a lot cheaper? I was planning to look into a multi-region DVD player for The Invisible Man's DVDs anyway... maybe I'll try getting the UK Farscape mini-sets, too.

Battlestar Galactica. haven't heard anything but the highest praises for it.I've watched some moments here and there, and it does look very interesting, but haven't had the time to catch up yet.

Lazlo Panaflex said:
TV is dumb now, the only shows I regularly watch are the Simpsons and Family Guy, and maybe a few shows like Pimp My Ride.

no offense, but Pimp My Ride and recent Simpsons isn't exactly smart tv.

Monk & The Dead Zone. I got into watching both of these shows but sometimes I let them slip my mind.

TheCorpulent1 said:
Damn, are those a lot cheaper? I was planning to look into a multi-region DVD player for The Invisible Man's DVDs anyway... maybe I'll try getting the UK Farscape mini-sets, too.

Well take this site for example:

http://play.com/DVD/DVD/6-/Search.html?searchstring=farscape&searchtype=r2title

Individual sets (2 discs, between 4 and 5 episodes) are £9.99 (free postage and packaging... altho that may only be the uk), while season box sets are £54.99... thats pretty fricking sweet... infact... i'm going to go complete my season one set... *runs off to order*

Yeah, it is only uk... the international site is ripping you right off!! 30 dollars a box set :eek: i'm paying like 15 or something... thats dumb... i'll look up more sites and see what I can find

Ok...

Amazon: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/search/r...s&field-keywords=Farscape&Go.x=0&Go.y=0&Go=Go

Pretty much the same deal, maybe slightly dearer, but you have the option of buying second hand.

HMV: http://www.hmv.co.uk/hmvweb/simpleS...yID=5&btnSubmitSearch.x=0&btnSubmitSearch.y=0

Dearer, by quite a bit in some cases. It's where I got all mine though, so keep an eye on prices.

DVDStreet: http://www.streetsonline.co.uk/common/search/fhsearch.jhtml

Gay, and dear, but *might* work out cheaper over all for you. Although I really doubt it.

Out of this lot, go for Amazon, OR get someone you know on the hype from England to take delivery of your stuff from play.com, and then send it to you.

In my opinion Lost is the show that you can't just watch any episode and pick it up. Like you have to watch from episode one and go on from there, get the whole story...

unlike a show like the office, i could miss a few episdoes and pick up from whenever and still enjoy the show...

Lost is the show I've always meant to watch but i never got around to it. Saw the first episode and i find the show pretty cool and a nice premise.

I'd like to have seen prison break, but I was never able to see the beginning and so I'd be lost if I were to start now.

Also Oz, same thing.

Lost, Attack of the Show(even though i dont like it that much)

Smallville, Battlestar Galactica, Grey's Anatomy

I always wanted to see X Files but I never started it. I wanted to see Lost and 24 but I never really knew when they were on.

Pinoy98 said:
In my opinion Lost is the show that you can't just watch any episode and pick it up. Like you have to watch from episode one and go on from there, get the whole story...

unlike a show like the office, i could miss a few episdoes and pick up from whenever and still enjoy the show...

Lost is the show I've always meant to watch but i never got around to it. Saw the first episode and i find the show pretty cool and a nice premise.
I started watching Lost at the beginning of season 2. They aired a recap show before it and I could follow everything pretty well.

Arrested Development. WHich is why I'm pickin up the DVDs today :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"