Popular series you never got in to

The only thing I got from it was that the room was always cold when the blonde girl walked in the room.

LisaKudrow_Friends923_hkb3.jpg

hmmmmmm, WEll I can't say anything bad about THAT. Plus Lisa Kudrow is an pretty funny gal. I loved her in "The comeback" on HBO.

PS: I just don't like too much importance placed on military, it's just something that's always sorta pissed me off in real life/on shows/comics/games/etc./etc. That's why I probably can't get as into as BSG as the rest of you guys.

For me, it had the opposite effect. I seriously considered joining the military because of BSG. It really makes you feel for what they go through all the time, in real life as well.

The NID was the shadowy government conspiracy group that, in fact, employed its own paramilitary units. Like an anti-SGC. The civilian group that only held the military back was the IOA. All they seem to want to do is meddle in the SGC and Atlantis operations in just the right way to totally nerf the organizations' effectiveness. It's almost comical how out of touch they are.
That's who I was thinking of. The IOA. I think the only worthwhile things the IOA ever did were the hirings of Dr. Weir and Woolsey.

Never got into Buffy, Heroes, Prison Break, Dr. Who, just to name a few major ones

I hate pretty much all reality TV shows.

Maybe this isn't the right place to put it, but I never liked Animaniacs.

these are some show i don't care for
Big brother this got to be most boring show
most of the reality shows on tv land like high shcool reuion or nowthe couger or she got the look.
i don't like most reality show
the X-Files
most ofthe csi show never cared to watchthem
chuck it looks stupid
lost never got into it.
friends
glimor girls
star strek never cared for them
stargate sgi watch it couple time never could get into it
Supernatural
- Desperate Housewives
- Grey's Anatomy
Seinfeld
american idol
south park
the simpsions
american dad
family guy'
Survivor
American Idol
law and order it ok show i watch it sometimes.
most Wrestling show i used to wathc it when i was kid. i mostly watch it for hulk hoagan,.

I just want it to be known that these shows might be great, but I just couldn't put the effort in.

BSG
The Wire
Generation Kill
Lost
X Files (I watched a few episodes I liked and LOVED 1 episode with Peter Boyle, but got bored afterwards)
The Shield

and probably a bucket load more.

It would be a MUCH shorter list to say what I did like.

I've never seen an episode, nope not one single episode, of:
Lost
American Idol
Any CSI show
Any Law and Order show
The Shield
The Wire
Farscape
Desperate Housewives
and I'm sure there are more.

I never really watched Seinfeld, though I did think it was funny, and I quit watching Friends after the 1st season.

I watched the finale of the first Survivor. How did that crap get on TV? My wife watched a couple seasons of it after that. I recall it being on with that pirate looking guy (Rupert?) as I busied myself with other things around the house.

I'm not big on reality TV. I watched Stan Lee's super hero show though I quit mid second season, maybe two seasons of Celebrity Fit Club, seen some of Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares (the wife watches Hell's Kitchen). I did tune into Big Brother After Dark on Showtime when I upgraded my cable...... wasn't what I thought it was and I'll never get that 5 minutes back:yay:

The only reality tv worth a toot that I've seen have been Deadliest Catch and The Eco-Challenge. Man I miss the Eco-Challenge.

Last edited:
I never got into: Seinfeld, Everybody Loves Raymond, Grey's Anatomy, Desperate Housewives, The Simpsons, South Park or those Star Trek shows.

I'm sure there's many more, but those come to mind at the moment.

Lost
Heroes
Smallville
Any show by Joss Whedon
American Idol
Desperate Housewives
Any of the CSI shows
Any show on FX
BSG
The Office
Chuck
30 Rock