Ultimate Hulk

rodhulk

Superhero
Reaction score
Haven't posted here for awhile, but here goes.......

I finally checked out the Ultimate Avengers movie where the Hulk fights the Avengers at the end. All I can say is Hulk is still the best and toughest out there.

He had complete full domination over all the Avengers, including Thor, and it took Betty to calm him down. That was the only way to stop him. His love for Betty. So, it was really himself that stopped himself. Nobody else could.

What I liked is that mjolnir, though knocking Hulk down a bit, didn't really hurt the Hulk and the Hulk kept getting back up and within seconds, KO'd Thor (took Thor completely out of the fight).

And not just Thor, but Hulk was taking everybody out of the fight easily, just kept getting interrupted by others jumping in, but everytime somebody jumped in, they got beat up. His domination over Thor, Iron Man, Giant Man, Captain America, etc...... was just great.

And Hulk lifting mjolnir and throwing it at Thor was awesome.

So, Hulk easily beat the Avengers and showed that he was unstoppable.

Hulk is still the best.

Yeah, that last fight was definitely really cool. A lot like how he thrashed the lot of them in the comic. Good to see you posting again, RH.

Haven't posted here for awhile, but here goes.......

I finally checked out the Ultimate Avengers movie where the Hulk fights the Avengers at the end. All I can say is Hulk is still the best and toughest out there.

He had complete full domination over all the Avengers, including Thor, and it took Betty to calm him down. That was the only way to stop him. His love for Betty. So, it was really himself that stopped himself. Nobody else could.

What I liked is that mjolnir, though knocking Hulk down a bit, didn't really hurt the Hulk and the Hulk kept getting back up and within seconds, KO'd Thor (took Thor completely out of the fight).

And not just Thor, but Hulk was taking everybody out of the fight easily, just kept getting interrupted by others jumping in, but everytime somebody jumped in, they got beat up. His domination over Thor, Iron Man, Giant Man, Captain America, etc...... was just great.

And Hulk lifting mjolnir and throwing it at Thor was awesome.

So, Hulk easily beat the Avengers and showed that he was unstoppable.

Hulk is still the best.

I thought that scene was the greatest fight scene I have seen in a long long time.

Hulk tried to pick up mjolnir on a few accounts but mjolnir just turned back into the walking stick right before he could get it up over his head. which made me lose patience lol. I think that Hulk floored everyone of the avengers he went up against and I fully believe he only beat the eternals because he had cosmic powers, that lucky bastard I want cosmic powers

Yeah, that last fight was definitely really cool. A lot like how he thrashed the lot of them in the comic. Good to see you posting again, RH.
Thanks for the welcome! Just been busy lately. I'm sure you're like me and can't wait for WW Hulk to begin! It's gonna be great!

And good to see you still around!

I thought that scene was the greatest fight scene I have seen in a long long time.

Hulk tried to pick up mjolnir on a few accounts but mjolnir just turned back into the walking stick right before he could get it up over his head. which made me lose patience lol. I think that Hulk floored everyone of the avengers he went up against and I fully believe he only beat the eternals because he had cosmic powers, that lucky bastard I want cosmic powers
Yeah, Hulk has had alot of problems picking up mjolnir in the past, but he did it this time in the movie. It was great!

Some have said that mjolnir didn't have the same enchantment as it did with regular Thor, but I don't know if that is canon. Mjolnir did have an enchantment as Hulk struggled at first and Thor was 'really' surprised and even scared when Hulk picked up mjolnir.

But now, it's time for WW Hulk!

Yeah, I'm definitely looking forward to WWH. Just the small bit I've seen looks pretty awesome.

Welcome back my friend, as usual Hulk is the strongest of all (clear victory over Thor and avengers).

BTW: WW hulk has no rivals :woot:

Good time to be hulk fan, a nightmare for all hulk detractors.

Hey DH, great to have you back, too.

No, Hulk has no rivals.

Hey, DH, do you still post on SHC?

i got a month/ban because i opened a thread against X; after that period without any explanation it became a permanent ban

(the most amusing thing is that i did even not insult him in the post, i only opened a thread to vote the most anti-hulk biased poster; in that place posters often insult other posters/their parents and so on and they don't get a ban; BTW the admnistrator Clark Kent is a Superman Fan :woot:, strange right ? ; just for the record: X said that i'm a cancer and that me and my family should die in a brutal crash-incident- but he still posts there :oldrazz: )

Nuff Said

i got a month/ban because i opened a thread against X; after that period without any explanation it became a permanent ban

(the most amusing thing is that i did even insult him in the post, i only opened a thread to vote the most anti-hulk biased poster; in that place posters often insult other posters/their parents and so on and they don't get a ban; BTW the admnistrator Clark Kent is a Superman Fan :woot:, strange right ? ; just for the record: X said that i'm a cancer and that me and my family should die in a brutal crash-incident- but he still posts there :oldrazz: )

Nuff Said

Wow, that's too bad. I consider X a friend of mine, but considering the way everyone else conducts themselves on there, I'm surprised you got perma-banned for that. At least you still have SHH, right? :up:

mmmmm I liked the finale fight scene very much but I like seeing the hulk strugle a bit, it makes it all the sweeter when he gets angry and Obliterates the opposition. That and if he one every fight the charicter would have no room to grow, like in planet hulk he is smarter a better leader and I am pretty sure the hulks base streangth is higher from all of the massive battles and his new feat of streangth, pulling a planet back togeather thats is truly a hulk feat.

man I need to use gramer, I guess its my style so take a deep breath and get ready for one realy long run on sentence.

(the most amusing thing is that i did even insult him in the post, i only opened a thread to vote the most anti-hulk biased poster; in that place posters often insult other posters/their parents and so on and they don't get a ban; BTW the admnistrator Clark Kent is a Superman Fan :woot:, strange right ? ; just for the record: X said that i'm a cancer and that me and my family should die in a brutal crash-incident- but he still posts there :oldrazz: )

Nuff Said
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! You are the man, DH! Nobody on this entire forum argues quite like you and X! :woot:

Awesome to see DH and Rod are back and posting again. Right in time for the Hulk event of the decade!

wasent x that one cat that bagged on everyone who liked the hulk.

I really dont remember I remeber leaving this site a while ago do to something I dont remeber though I do remeber rodhulk, man you are the biggest hulk enthusist I haver ever seen. thats gotta be rough

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! You are the man, DH! Nobody on this entire forum argues quite like you and X! :woot:

Awesome to see DH and Rod are back and posting again. Right in time for the Hulk event of the decade!

thanks friend, anyway i meant to say "i did NOT even insult him" :woot:

I probley wasent, but knowing me I tried to be, I found him to be pretty smart and he knew his stuff but he just would not listen to a view that wasent his own without trying to disproove or discredit someone elses opinions or facts. but on the other hand his persistence could be seen as an admirable trait in a debator, eh whatever the hulks a bad@$$ and I dont realy give a flying f*** what anybody thinks about that.

The first Avengers movie was awesome. The second one I didn't like very much. Hopefully they will release an animated hulk movie soon.

I really dont remember I remeber leaving this site a while ago do to something I dont remeber though I do remeber rodhulk, man you are the biggest hulk enthusist I haver ever seen. thats gotta be rough
Everybody remembers me! :yay:

Not sure if it's always a good thing, though! :dry:

Everybody remembers me! :yay:

Not sure if it's always a good thing, though! :dry:

Do you post in " The Strongest In The Marvel Universe?" thread? It's kind of the general Hulk discussion thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"