Ultimate Hulk

he dosent need defense conjecture and doubt, only make me like the hulk that much more. besides no one ever wins an argument on who would win the hulk or so and so, mostley because they end up going around in circles and from one opinion to the next until everyones vains pop out and the debate devolves into a name calling match and all hope is lost for a clear cut answer who would win in a matchup hulk or so and so. well there can be no winner becaus of three little words, "in my opinion".but thats just in my opinion lol

That final fight should have been more brutal ala the comics. Sadly wasn't, but still a stand out.

Haven't posted here for awhile, but here goes.......

I finally checked out the Ultimate Avengers movie where the Hulk fights the Avengers at the end. All I can say is Hulk is still the best and toughest out there.

He had complete full domination over all the Avengers, including Thor, and it took Betty to calm him down. That was the only way to stop him. His love for Betty. So, it was really himself that stopped himself. Nobody else could.

What I liked is that mjolnir, though knocking Hulk down a bit, didn't really hurt the Hulk and the Hulk kept getting back up and within seconds, KO'd Thor (took Thor completely out of the fight).

And not just Thor, but Hulk was taking everybody out of the fight easily, just kept getting interrupted by others jumping in, but everytime somebody jumped in, they got beat up. His domination over Thor, Iron Man, Giant Man, Captain America, etc...... was just great.

And Hulk lifting mjolnir and throwing it at Thor was awesome.

So, Hulk easily beat the Avengers and showed that he was unstoppable.

Hulk is still the best.
that's right:yay:

Why do they call it Ultimate Avengers when they only take stuff from the Ultimates?

the ultimates are the avengers, right??

I can't wait for the Ultimates 3 now that they're no longer government agents. I wonder what's gonna happen to Nick Fury now that everyone knows Banner's still alive? I just wish they'd finish the damn Wolverine VS. Hulk series!!!!!!!:cmad:

I can't wait for the Ultimates 3 now that they're no longer government agents. I wonder what's gonna happen to Nick Fury now that everyone knows Banner's still alive? I just wish they'd finish the damn Wolverine VS. Hulk series!!!!!!!:cmad:
Well, Hulk just beat Wolverine in WWH very, very, easily! :woot:

True, but I'd still like them to finish the damn mini-series.

I can't afford a mini-series. especially one based in the ultimater 'verse

this thread isn't about ultimate hulk, it's about ultimate avengers hulk.

taking down a team that had only really been formed is no big issue. It's not even like the full team participated since black widow didn't do much and thor was taken out by his own weapon.

anywho, his victory was no big deal...

Actually, it was a big deal that Hulk took out the Ultimate Avengers.

First, Thor hit Hulk several times with mjolnir to almost no effect (except for knocking Hulk down, even then, not every hit could acheive this). And two, Hulk took Thor out with his (Thor's) own weapon. And Hulk just liftimg mjolnir (which most likely had some type of enchantment on it) was impressive.

Iron Man, Captain America, Giant Man, etc.... also got beat up easily. Yeah, it was a big deal and a BIG win for the Hulk. :bh:

Ok...but would there really be a point of creating a new thread about the Ultimate Human mini? Not really.
well, this animated movie and its sequel were just as bad so there's not much point for this either.

Actually, it was a big deal that Hulk took out the Ultimate Avengers.

First, Thor hit Hulk several times with mjolnir to almost no effect (except for knocking Hulk down, even then, not every hit could acheive this). And two, Hulk took Thor out with his (Thor's) own weapon. And Hulk just liftimg mjolnir (which most likely had some type of enchantment on it) was impressive.

Iron Man, Captain America, Giant Man, etc.... also got beat up easily. Yeah, it was a big deal and a BIG win for the Hulk. :bh:
mjolnir wasn't a mystical weapon with an enchantment, stop looking for feats that aren't there.

and hulk has been taking apart established groups for decades so it's no big deal to take on a group that had only started working as a team like...five minutes previously to that encounter.

It was a poorly done movie and any recognition of it to prove a point is in vain. It's like me using mtv spiderman feats to account for spidey feats.

mjolnir wasn't a mystical weapon with an enchantment, stop looking for feats that aren't there.

and hulk has been taking apart established groups for decades so it's no big deal to take on a group that had only started working as a team like...five minutes previously to that encounter.

It was a poorly done movie and any recognition of it to prove a point is in vain. It's like me using mtv spiderman feats to account for spidey feats.

so, the hammer was just really heavy when he was first trying to pick it up? lol

Hulk is the best, if not the strongest out there. He busted these clowns up easily and in WWH he continued to beat the crap out of Avengers, FF, X-men, Juggynaut and even his own warbound traitor buddy, only person who really stands a chance against Hulk at this point is probably Peter Petrelli.

Prove that mjolnir had no mystical element attached to it! I mean, Hulk did struggle to lift it for a reason!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So what if the group was only just established. They usually fought Hulk one-on-one and Hulk stomped them.

It's only poor to you cause you probably don't like the Hulk.

Hulk is the best, if not the strongest out there. He busted these clowns up easily and in WWH he continued to beat the crap out of Avengers, FF, X-men, Juggynaut and even his own warbound traitor buddy, only person who really stands a chance against Hulk at this point is probably Peter Petrelli.
Yeah, WWH was awesome and what Hulk did in that series puts him at the top of the totem pole (as if he already wasn't there)! :bh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"