No sense Fighting Matches!!!

Hmarrs

Sidekick
Reaction score
I just wanted some info on fights that should have never happened or could never happen.
Like Personally I can't see how Wolverine can fight the Hulk and yet I can never see him fighting Thor????
Yet Thor is in the Hulk Caliber.
Where does Wolverine come from????Fighting Hulk.
Iron man has fought Hulk.Yet Iron man sems waayyy out of Wolverine's league as well.
Yet Hulk whooped both Thor and Iron man.
Also Why did the Thing who can almost beat the Hulk get his butt whooped by She-Hulk?????
See my Thread and where I am going with this?????

Also Hulk should never be able to beat Thor as easily as he does these days.

How about Iron man fighting Cap to a standstill or even losing to him???

C'mon!!!

It just never made any sense to me.

Anyone.............??????????

Writers interpret characters' power levels differently. They're never going to be especially consistent. Plus, anything can happen in a fight and a whole lot of factors go into determining who wins one on any given day. There's no exact science to fighting or determining who's better in a match than whom in real life, so why expect one in comics?

Okay I am asking more in the sense of fights that you have witnessed and felt were riduclous.
Sorry maybe I wasn't clear.

Ridiculous fights? Anything involving Wolverine's new healing factor. Anything involving Batman's deus ex machina powers. Anything depicting the Punisher being a credible threat against high-end superhumans. Anything that involves the Hulk not having an upper limit to his strength. Etc.

Okay I am asking more in the sense of fights that you have witnessed and felt were riduclous.
Sorry maybe I wasn't clear.
Oh, well, in that case, I'll agree with your assessment of Hulk/Thor fights lately. For the past ten years or so, they've been incredibly boring because it's a foregone conclusion that the Hulk will win. A rivalry's not interesting if there's one clear winner all the time.

I think it would be boring if the same person won every time.

What I'd like to see is someone that always gets his ass kicked like.......The Shocker for example, get a victory over a pretty decent hero. Or better yet, take a group of C and D level villains and put them in their own title where they actually score some decent wins over SM or DD, ect. Call them the Federation of Losers or something along those lines.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"