In the event that one of mine wins, here are the potential avvys:

The Brainiac/OMAC Invasion:

th296478965_a2e1c1c751.jpg

The Silver Age RPG:

thplf98-082_astro_city.jpg

And myself for player awards:

s156800037_30704208_3302.jpg

super-smash-bros-melee-20050726024150764.jpg

If I win just resize this to 100x100 please.

You want Che Guevara, a mass murderer, to represent you?

Your point? Bush being a colossal ****-up has nothing to do with the fact that Che was mass murderer. Che Guevara was not a nice man by any stretch of the imagination.

Your point? Bush being a colossal ****-up has nothing to do with the fact that Che was mass murderer. Che Guevara was not a nice man by any stretch of the imagination.

When did I ever say I even liked Che? :huh: I've never even implied I agree with the guy, but being Latin American myself and even being one of the narrow minded fools who worshiped the guy for a while (not saying I do now.) but because that's who the majority of people associate me with.

And why the bad place would he be a nice guy? He was a communist solider, of course he wasn't a nice person, and I rather wouldn't get in a debate about communism, so no, I'm not one of those idiots who think Che is cool and walking around with one his T-Shirt's on and clamming I know all about him (when the majority of them can't even say his second name.)

So, please let's keep this discussion purely for banter and awards.

I had to make some assumptions, and for that I apologize. I kinda have a knee-jerk reaction when I see Che's picture. I'm glad to see you're not one of those Che T-shirt wearing idiots.

Still, choosing Che as an avatar is a little odd.

This is the last call for requesting pictures to show on the awards. I am going to have them done most likely by the end of the afternoon.

heroes_title_card1.png

Sorry if this is late, Trusty. I doubt Heroes won, but just incase.

If I win I want this picture:

che-guevara.jpg

You want Che Guevara, a mass murderer, to represent you?

But he's one t-shirt's and posters. So he must be cool!

Spoken like a true communist. :cmad:

Cool like OJ.

Rather have Che then this ****;

George-W-Bush.jpg

When did I ever say I even liked Che? :huh: I've never even implied I agree with the guy, but being Latin American myself and even being one of the narrow minded fools who worshiped the guy for a while (not saying I do now.) but because that's who the majority of people associate me with.

And why the bad place would he be a nice guy? He was a communist solider, of course he wasn't a nice person, and I rather wouldn't get in a debate about communism, so no, I'm not one of those idiots who think Che is cool and walking around with one his T-Shirt's on and clamming I know all about him (when the majority of them can't even say his second name.)

So, please let's keep this discussion purely for banter and awards.

I had to make some assumptions, and for that I apologize. I kinda have a knee-jerk reaction when I see Che's picture. I'm glad to see you're not one of those Che T-shirt wearing idiots.

Still, choosing Che as an avatar is a little odd.

So that's who that guy is...

Why exactly is he on T-shirts?

Because Che Guevara was secretly a capitalist smoree.

Alright, trusty is done with the pics. Expect the ceremony to start sometime soon.

Wow...and you said it wouldn't be ready til New Years. :wow::up:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"