Uncharted 4: A Thief's End

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty much. Bruce Straley, the game's director, pitched Uncharted 4 on Twitter as "Imagine a world...where you could stealth like Joel, and climb like Nathan Drake."
aha! now imagine them pulling a MGS4 on us and making it possible to play the whole game without killing anyone (except those times you're prompted and have to).

word man, more power to you. do you have the setups next to each other as well? that's what 50 cent does when he plays with his friends
I don't usually have more than one gamer friend round at a time these days. :csad: I have a film projector and large screen TV next to each other ready to go for 2 player on 360. But everything else is packed away as it just doesn't happen often enough now. Even when it did it would be a case of bringing down extra TVs from other rooms. Couldn't get away with leaving them all in the lounge all the time though. ;)

My friend had a Battlefield and Medal of Honor session at his house where everyone brought their own console and games and a lot of people brought small monitors. So we had between 8-12 people playing together in the same place on the same team at any one time (sometimes on the opposite team by mistake). Couldn't always get everyone in the same game though. That was crazy but it only happened once ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"