Sony 2014 E3 Press Conference

Awesome that PS Now will get an open beta but what about pricing?

Very glad I purchased a PS4. Wonderful exclusives. Still buying an Xbone as well but still very happy.

Only thing that caught my interest is No Man's Sky (and they still haven't announced which systems it's even coming out for). Never cared much for Uncharted. Already own GTA V and The Last of Us I'm just playing on PS3.

IMO that conference wasn't anything special. Pretty disappointed personally. This holiday season I'll be getting the XBOne

Only thing that caught my interest is No Man's Sky (and they still haven't announced which systems it's even coming out for). Never cared much for Uncharted. Already own GTA V and The Last of Us I'm just playing on PS3.

IMO that conference wasn't anything special. Pretty disappointed personally. This holiday season I'll be getting the XBOne

Ha, have fun with that.

I was very pleased with the Sony presentation. MS did well too, but i'm just not an Xbox person...I just don't like the games. I don't even like Halo. :/

Gotta say a very weak conference by Sony. They made the same mistake as Microsoft did last year and focused on things other than games.

People are overreacting over that. That was only about 5-10 minutes of their 60, 70 minute presentation.

Yeah, I bet they showed the same amount of games as Microsoft. That part in the middle was really bad though. Furthermore, Microsoft's presser last year wasn't bad, it was just everything around it that was terrible.

Ha, have fun with that.

I own both platforms and theres plenty to be excited about for new X1 owners. The guy who sprays my house for bugs noticed I had both systems and asked which one he should get for him and his kids and after a 30 min speech, my conclusion was, either one.

Im really digging both consoles at the moment. I like my PS4 MUCH better than I liked the PS3, mainly because of the DS4.

People are overreacting over that. That was only about 5-10 minutes of their 60, 70 minute presentation.

Compared to what MS did, its easy to see why people would complain. I personally didnt care that much for MS's presser. I know the system was gonna have PLENTY of games, only an idiot would think other wise. I kinda wanted to see whats in store for the console moving forward, but someone made a good point that they thought E3 should primarily be about focusing on your games with system features coming at smaller shows or handled individually, which I can understand.

The whole TV thing gets overblown. I feel like gamers get to oversensitive and defensive about gaming consoles when features other than gaming are shown. Sony had shown plenty of games during their presentation.

I agree about game being primary with E3, and I'll say the same thing I said with Microsoft last year. Showcasing other features of the gaming system won't make the games disappear.

I think it's fine to focus on other features, but the first conference about a game console... should be about the games. Then, you can prattle on about how it can... use skype, or Netflix. No one is buying this thing to just do that. That's just a perk.

I think Sony started this mentality with the PS2 because so many people bought that for the DVD player.

Already. Benny's making it rain!

Haha he was like the first one here to snag both. He beat me to the punch by like a month. I woulda had both at launch if it wasn't for that stupid 'not having any money' thing.

My wife supports my exspensive hobby, haha. :p I probably was the first to have both. I got it in January so.. Two months after it hit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"