Unpopular comic book movies that you liked

Chris Wallace

LET'S DO A HEADCOUNT...
Reaction score
:daredevil , :hulk: , :batman: forever, Elektra, Blade: Trinity, MIIB

Those were all pretty popular in my book. Good doesnt mean popular

I'm talking about how they were received overall. Most critics and/or fans bashed every single one of the movies I listed. On that note, I'd like to add "Punisher"-the 2004 one, mind you.

The Punisher
The Hulk
Daredevil
LXG

Hellboy isn't very popular, but I loved it.

Hellboy I liked. I found LXG entertaining.

It did well in the box office, it's well-liked among us fanboys...Hellboy's quite popular isn't it? :confused:

Hulk, Daredevil and the Punisher. I thought they were good. DD directors cut was a great movie.

CConn said:
It did well in the box office, it's well-liked among us fanboys...Hellboy's quite popular isn't it? :confused:

I know it's the only title Adam Hughes faithfully collects. But "Hellboy" isn't as well known to the public as DC and Marvel characters. At least, not before the film came out.

That doesn't matter. I'm talking about how the film was received, overall, by those who saw it. By that reasoning you could count "Sin City" as unpopular since it's based on a comic that's not very well known. But that's not what I'm talking about.

what about bulletproof monk would that count as anunpopular comic book movie

The Punisher is my absolute favorite.
Daredevil
Blade Trinity

Supergirl
Daredevil
Blade Trinty
Elektra

Daredevil and HULK seem to be more split than "unpopular" based on reviews.

Hulk, Daredevil, Batman Forever, the Phantom, the Shadow and dare I mention it - Howard the Duck.

Man you guys have poor taste. At least feel guilty about some of these choices :) .

The Punisher
Daredevil, the Director's Cut specifically.
Elektra
LXG
Hellboy

...and I like what I like and I don't feel bad about it :)

3dman27 said:
check and i'l like elektra as much as i liked the novelization
i just got through watching elektra and WOW that movie brings back the best of the fantasy martial arts genre it was good

Hulk, Punisher, Daredevil,LXG,Superman4,American Splender, Ghost World, The Crow....

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"