Comics Upcoming developments in ASM

But he was speaking in relation to the future storyline.
The only relation was that he said was this Tbolts Venom Brock? Which is a dumb question if you ask me, cuz we all no currently its not.

NRAMA: Finally - this Venom - Eddie Brock? Last time we saw him, pre-“One More Day,” of course, he wasn't Venom...Mac was. Something must have changed, perhaps?

SW: Less has changed than you think.

Meaning, no Mac is still Venom

The only relation was that he said was this Tbolts Venom Brock? Which is a dumb question if you ask me, cuz we all no currently its not.

NRAMA: Finally - this Venom - Eddie Brock? Last time we saw him, pre-“One More Day,” of course, he wasn't Venom...Mac was. Something must have changed, perhaps?

SW: Less has changed than you think.

Meaning, no Mac is still Venom

If you're talking about a future storyline then the questions you answer relate to that. But you're just saying the same thing I've already said. Mac is Venom (which I like, Piss off world!) and Eddie will probably be anti-venom.

If you're talking about a future storyline then the questions you answer relate to that. But you're just saying the same thing I've already said. Mac is Venom (which I like, Piss off world!) and Eddie will probably be anti-venom.

Hell I'm confused now lol

I did not notice that. Wild...

...I'm loving all the stuff there is to discuss now. The new cartoon and the hit-or-miss events from BND. I went from posting 10 times a week to 10 times an hour.

Eddie Brock is a Skrull

[BLACKOUT]Tell your friends.[/BLACKOUT]

My lame hypothesis

Norman turns out to be Menance who is the GG personality trying to persistantly emerge so instead uses another idenity so people won't suspect Norman is a criminal again.
Yea I know :o

My lame hypothesis

Norman turns out to be Menance who is the GG personality trying to persistantly emerge so instead uses another idenity so people won't suspect Norman is a criminal again.

Thats what I'm thinking too.

and *yawn* another symbiote.

Marvel just needs to go ahead and admit it - they've run out of ideas for poor ol' Spidey.

Next in ASM! The Anti-Vulture! =)

Ah! six-part storyline. I thought that Brand new days minor goal was to get rid of these zillion-part storylines.:csad:

God I hope norman isn't menance, cause that makes TB kinda stupid. You know tony is keeping tabs on norman at least.

So it looks like Brock isn't anti-venom after all but someone new.

Fan at Convention: What exactly is Anti Venom going to be?

Joe Quesada: In Russia symbiote wears you.

Fan: So that's got to do with Kraven's grave in the picture?

Joe Quesada: Kraven's not dead. Ron Zimmerman brought him out of obscurity, and he recently showed up in Punisher War Journal. Where's everyone going? The panel still has 45 minutes.

Ah! six-part storyline. I thought that Brand new days minor goal was to get rid of these zillion-part storylines.:csad:

And yet people complain that BND is too light, and that it doesn't feel like anything significant is happening. Total catch-22.

It's not like "New Ways to Die" is going to be one of those life-changing, world-flipping-upside-down stories...at least not for Spidey.

My lame hypothesis

Except that Norman is about to become the Green Goblin again over in Thunderbolts.

Isnt there a Thunderbolts special coming out this week that focuses on venom and norman osborn? That should be real interesting...

I like Gargan as Venom too. Although I think the character's novelty wore off 15 years ago, and the movie had the right idea with him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"