Comics New Ways to Die variant covers

Spidey has become more of a marketing ploy than a comic book story lately...
:( :( :(
Aloha,
For every $5 Marvel makes, $1 comes from Spidey. Marvel is no longer just a comic book company. I put an article out from Wall St. that reports that Marvel has a franchise capability similar to Disney! I repeat-This is not your Father's Marvel comic books anymore.Everywhere you see an image of Spidey out in the world, that's how Marvel makes their money.It's the total Spider-Man brand not just comic books that makes Marvel money.Marvel Comics is still and has been for some time now the leading comic book company. Whether Spidey or X-Men are the top sellers is not as important as Marvel being the top company.What they don't make from Spidey comics they make up in Spidey franchise.Marketing ploy?You bet your multi million dollars/year he is.
Spidey rules

I'm really looking forward to this arch.

Hopefully its the rebirth of the character of Venom, without a doubt maybe the most overrated Spidey villain, but hopefully this arch will settle the whole mess with symbiotes being let lose and over used. And make Venom back to power and more important character (even though The Last Temptation of Eddie Brock was amazing....and now lost).

The only thing that really interests me in this story is how Harry and Norman will be handled in this new continuity. I'm guessing badly, but I'm curious nonetheless.

I think it's been alluded to that Norman still remembers that Peter is Spidey, so I wonder if he will somehow remember that something happened with Harry. Even if he isnt sure exactly what.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"