Comics Amazing spider-man: Extra!

Gamma Goliath

Engine of Destruction
Reaction score
i missed the first issue and i didnt see a thread so.....here's a sypnopsis for issue two. sounds good, i'll pick it up.

The Story: Even with three issues a month, there’s plenty of Spidey’s world left to explore. Amazing Spider-Man Extra! is back to make sure you don’t miss a beat with three important stories that will affect Spidey’s life in the month’s to come.
Out of the pages of NEW WAYS TO DIE comes ANTI-VENOM in his first solo adventure by Dan Slott! When ANTI-VENOM tries to take down a black market drug ring, he comes face-to-face with MR. NEGATIVE…the man who is secretly Eddie Brock's
greatest friend. And maybe things aren't as black and white as they seem.

I actually just got Spider-man extra #1 I missed it when It came out but I found the last one they had at my comic shop the other day. It was a pretty good issue. I'm looking forward to future ASM Extra's

Yeah, i hear it's supposed to come out every other month now....

I got it at the 50 cent bin at Boston Comiccon. Still haven't read it yet.

I actually just got Spider-man extra #1 I missed it when It came out but I found the last one they had at my comic shop the other day. It was a pretty good issue. I'm looking forward to future ASM Extra's
what was it about ?

it was three stories. the 1st story was about how Hammerhead became what he is now and ended with to be continued in AMS 575. the 2nd was a story about Harry Osborn's birthday party it was funny and shows that Pete and Harry are still best friends. and the 3rd was title Character Assassination interlude and it was a trial for Spider-man. from when that guy he saved was trying to sue him.

who ever drew this issue, drew anti-venom alot better than J.R.jr, IMO.

I wanna know why that girl feels the need to put black lines on her face

these stories are the best, that I believe, came out of the brand new day line so far. With the exception of the flash thompson story

I LOVED the Spidey/Wolverine team up, Zeb Wells is sucha good writer, he nailed their chemistry perfectly. Very heartwarming too. I didnt care for Slott's anti-venom story though, and Bacholo's art didnt help, it was very messy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"