The Amazing Spider-Man *Update* Your Rating for TASM

"Even though Webb says not to worry, fans who go see the film might not be quite so forgiving"

Whelp.

The article GG just posted on the previous page, right under the "Could it flop?" portion.

The article GG just posted on the previous page, right under the "Could it flop?" portion.

Oh I see. Well that article seemed to be more about speculation so I think you have to take it with a grain of salt.

It's my habit to "over-tip" a film,so I'm guessing the next time I see it in a few weeks I'll think it's a 5 instead of a 6.But,we'll see.

5/10

Weak Spidey movie. Peter was a *****ey *****e in it, Spidey suit sucked, Lizard was weak sauce, and the action was meh. Gwen was aces.

5/10

Weak Spidey movie. Peter was a *****ey *****e in it, Spidey suit sucked, Lizard was weak sauce, and the action was meh. Gwen was aces.

This has got to be one of the most infuriating arguments about this movie. It's cherry picking. Peter is a *****e to people PLENTY of times in the comics, yet fans seem to forget this.

This has got to be one of the most infuriating arguments about this movie. It's cherry picking. Peter is a *****e to people PLENTY of times in the comics, yet fans seem to forget this.

Nope he wasn't. Deffo not as much as Garfield was in this either.

Garfield Peter = *****e in this. Non Peter Parker like.

Nope he wasn't. Deffo not as much as Garfield was in this either.

Garfield Peter = *****e in this. Non Peter Parker like.

Actually Peter could be a. Arrogant *****e at times, even after his Uncle Ben died and he learned WGPCGR (I'm not just talking about with J Jonah Jameson and criminals, but sometimes people like Human Torch, where Spider-Man took it farther than it needed to be taken especially in the teenage to college era ) but there have been plenty of argument and proof that shown why Andrew Peter isn't as much as a *****e as people made him out to be

Actually Peter could be a. Arrogant *****e at times, even after his Uncle Ben died and he learned WGPCGR (I'm not just talking about with J Jonah Jameson and criminals, but sometimes people like Human Torch, where Spider-Man took it farther than it needed to be taken especially in the teenage to college era ) but there have been plenty of argument and proof that shown why Andrew Peter isn't as much as a *****e as people made him out to be

Peter was not an arrogant *****e after Uncle Ben died. Whom did he act like a *****e towards?

If Peter being a *****e is such a part of his character, then here's a little challenge for you; out of the two most popular and successful Spider-Man cartoons we've had, the 90's one and Spectacular Spider-Man, name all the times in those shows where Peter acted like an arrogant *****e. Any times where he's being influenced by the Venom symbiote obviously do not count.

Last edited:
Actually Peter could be a. Arrogant *****e at times, even after his Uncle Ben died and he learned WGPCGR (I'm not just talking about with J Jonah Jameson and criminals, but sometimes people like Human Torch, where Spider-Man took it farther than it needed to be taken especially in the teenage to college era )

I hated the comics that had Human Torch (besides the first two). They made absolutely no sense and have Peter act out of character. The first time Spider-Man meets HT, he wants to joint he FF, but leaves when he learns it doesn't pay, the second time is when HT gave a speech at his school, inspiring him to not quit being Spider-Man, and the third time... Spider-Man crashes HT's party and starts to wreck everything for no reason. It made absolutely no sense given their previous interactions and just made Peter look like a petty dick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"