Uriondo & Maronnx Artwork

where have I been! this thread is amazing!

yeah... what he said! fantastic stuff here mate. especially like the namor and the centaur robot, and your latest pic of the weird looking dude with the dog shadow... [who is he?] wonderful style.

Thanks for your kind words, Phig. The centaur robot is Baron Karza, from the Micronauts, an old series penciled by Michael Golden that I loved as a kid. Surrounding him you have the Iron Giant and Mazinger Z.
The strange dude with the wolf behind is my own portrait of Dexter, a very interesting psycho created by writer John Lindsay. He is a forensic who works for the Miami Metropolitan Police. His foster father, a policeman, knew about his urges of killing, and taught him a code: he should kill only another killers.
Now, he has a series running in Showtime, that I highly recommend for those of you who are over 18, with Michael C. 'Six Feet Under' Hall as Dexter. He is not a super-hero at all, only a strange monster, but the series is great.

yeah... what he said! fantastic stuff here mate. especially like the namor and the centaur robot, and your latest pic of the weird looking dude with the dog shadow... [who is he?] wonderful style.

2041124990_c0efac8762_b.jpg

Interesting concept... specially how the reds adapt to the background :up:

You've got some nice stuff in general, Uriondo. Even though you can see some body anatomy mistakes, the message of enthusiasm (that you really enjoy drawing, heh) is very effective.

Keep on drawin'!

Edit/P.D.: Jo, recién me doy cuenta que eres español, jajaja. Saludos desde Barcelona! :D

This month´s "contest"... Quick and not very cool, but I was too busy... Happy New Year, pals.

2143722921_3d601a39a4.jpg

Another sketch for this month´s. The same idea: 300 as the old 2007 going away, and a Hellboy Jr as the brand new year... Finally I choose the other because my wife asked me. She thought the idea was more clear and the pic was funnier

2172104087_049059985e.jpg

And here, my contribution to the new contest: Cartoon Hero! I don´t know how the votings will be, but I´m sure it´s going to be crazy fun. I hope to go through some rounds...

2172589388_03d749a28f.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"