Utopia - Graphic Novel Conspiracy Theory Violent Thiller

Utopia twitter just announced cancelation... way to go C4, you suck.

How do you cancel something that has get THE David Fincher to want to/start to adapt?

Seriously...

Crystal Castles and now Utopia is dead, the end is nigh.

Crystal Castles broke up and Utopia is cancelled. Damn :csad:

I wonder if Dennis Kelly will try and approach Amazon or Netflix to pick the show up?

Amazon picked up Ripper Street after the BBC cancelled it.

We're ratings low or something? Did people not watch because of the genre/type of political and ethics it questioned...?

We even lost The Hour last year too...

Bummer.

I think the ratings were pretty low. The show only got a second season to begin with because of the critical acclaim which they hoped would translate into viewing figures but never did.

I think promoting the show was hard for them as it is a show with a lot of twists and mysteries so you really couldn't give much away.

Yeah the ratings were low but everyone who watched it loved it. One of the best looking UK TV shows around very surprised they cancelled it. Unfortunately in the UK if it's not spoon feeding or reality TV tripe it wont get anywhere. Unless it's Sherlock or Doctor Who.

I think contemporary drama shows sometimes have a hard time time getting audiences in the UK no matter how good they are.

The UK has a ageing population that are only interested in drama shows which either period dramas, soap operas or police procedurals.

Utopia creator and writer David Kelly has written the script for upcoming movie Black Sea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"