Marvel Legends: Before the End

You'd be content to have that gigantic, redonkulous list? Be happy with what you have today, man!

I know I can go down to where I store all my figures, reach in a box, pull out a figure, and be like, "Damn, this is cool". I can reach in another box and be like "holy crap, I forgot I had this". Make good with what you have rather than obsessing over what you don't.

And don't give me "I am happy with what I have, haven't you seen my display? I'm a collector, I like my hobby, I like what I'm used to, blah blah blah".

I mean, shouldn't someone who was born in opposition of the status quo, who stands up for tolerance and fights ignorance and closed-mindedness, be more open to change and differences in taste and choice? Just a thought.

dude i love you, but ****. This is figures, not life.

I agree Saint, we should all be happy with and thankful for what we have, and I am. When we get more, though, this is who I'd like:

-Sauron*
-Echo*
-Scarlet witch (either red and pink or red and skin/gypsyish)
-Luke Cage (modern)*
-Thor (Modern)*

-Prowler*
-Puma*
-Molten Man*
-Mary Jane (gwen variant)*
-Aunt May
-Hammer Head*
-Chameleon*
-Scarlet Spider*
-Tombstone*
-Ox
-Fancy Dan
-Montana
-Black Cat (any but FA and "claws" and "ultimate")*
-Hydro-Man (Black T-shirt and "see through" water)*
-Ultron (classic)*

I don't think thats too much to ask. Keep with the 2packs and even box sets for the Spidey villians would be great. Give me those figs, and my collection would be complete, and I would never need another Marvel figure.

I'd like to see Hellcat, Nighthawk, and Valkyrie to kind of finish out The Defenders....

Of course, some Spidey figures still needing to be made; Chameleon, Molten Man, Big Man & The Enforcers, Hammerhead, Prowler. Puma, Silver Sable, a GOOD Black Cat...

The Inhumans would be cool....

Ufoes....

I'd like to see Hellcat, Nighthawk, and Valkyrie to kind of finish out The Defenders....

Of course, some Spidey figures still needing to be made; Chameleon, Molten Man, Big Man & The Enforcers, Hammerhead, Prowler. Puma, Silver Sable, a GOOD Black Cat...

Ufoes....

I really wish they kept valkyrie in the hulk wave... i would have enjoyed her much more then she hulk

I cant make a whole list again guys.....I can't.

But I will Say.

Wrecking Crew
Corsair
Maverick
Alpha Flight
Blink
Morph
Exiles Mimic

Okay....to many there already.....needs way more.

Wrecking Crew, I forgot about the Wrecking Crew!! I'd like them too. Good call, Rough.

I want a lot of figs but for right now I'll list the Spider-man ones

Chameleon
Scarlet Spider
Black Cat
Hammmerhead
Tombstone
Vulture{Marvel Knights variant}
Puma
Prowler
Silver Sable
Mary Jane
Molten Man
Classic Beatle
Classic Hydro man

Ufoes....
I have to agree, CaptainStacy. :up:

i think team completions are the most important thing for me right now..

alphaflight
inhumans
exiles
young avengers

Accept this time it's not histerical fanboys crying over how Hasbro has changed things. Hasbro themselfs has said they are doing a major overhaul of ML. Mass retail single carded figures and BAF's=dead. From Hasbro's own PR department. ML will now be two packs and store exclusive single card waves (which probably won't have BAF's).
That sucks.

dude.. he's talking about "being happy with what you have" :o thats a life thing, whether it applies to plastic or not. He doesn't need to be bringing that stuff into this thread

Actually I'm referring to action figures, not life really.

Well, sort of, but I'm also on a crusade against pointless wish lists.

Don't you like how mellow dramatic I can get? :D

Yes ?? :p

Theres a perfectly fine archangel out in the x men classics line anyway

Would love to see some actual Iron Man villains other than Mandarin, characters like:

Madam Masque
Titanium Man
Crimson Dynamo
Blizzard
Ghost
Spymaster
Living Laser
w/ a BAF Ultimo

Yes ?? :p

Theres a perfectly fine archangel out in the x men classics line anyway

i take it that was a silver knight question? (i have him blocked cuz the guy is a moron, i suggest you should too) he asks the dumbest questions and is the laziest mofo in the world

Would love to see some actual Iron Man villains other than Mandarin, characters like:

Madam Masque
Titanium Man
Crimson Dynamo
Blizzard
Ghost
Spymaster
Living Laser
w/ a BAF Ultimo

i'd really like a madame masque fig:up:

don't be a H8er....lol

Yeah I also have him blocked...for the reasons listed above...I suggest you all do the same.

i take it that was a silver knight question? (i have him blocked cuz the guy is a moron, i suggest you should too) he asks the dumbest questions and is the laziest mofo in the world

Yeah good guess :)

Id like to see

Wrecking crew
Radioactive man
Moonstone
Songbird
Warpath/thunderbird
High evolutionary
Shatterstar
Enchantress
Polaris
Winter Soldier
Medusa
Constrictor
Strong guy baf
Terrax baf

Theres more id like to see but that would at least make my collection feel a little more complete.

o yeah, i'd love an enchantress too, if we got enchantress id be content with asgardians.. sure i'd like hel, balder, odin, and the warriors 3, or even donald blake, but just getting her would suffice for me.

and Terrax and firelord need to at least be in some sort of 2 pack, HAROLDS OF GALACTUS!

More Figures I want

Cosmic Spider-man
Jubilee
Jean Grey{Jim Lee version}
Modern Iron Fist
Mr.Fear
Typhioid Mary
Enchantress
A rerelease of the Toybiz Deadpool figure{I really want but not for 50 bucks}
Warpath{Thunderbird variant}
Baron Mordo
Dormmamu

We probably will get Valkerie and all the others we've seen protos of. But there are way more that I want before the end, whenever that is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"