Marvel Legends: Before the End

spideyboy_1111

Young Avenger
Reaction score
Everything that has a beginning, has an end some feel it's coming sooner, most of us are hoping for later. So before Hasbro and whenever hasbro decides Marvel Legends are ancient history, and the collector of 6inch figures are a thing of the past, and many of us hang up our collectors hat.... what would you like to see before the line goes?

6 figure lines? BAF hopes and dreams? 2 packs? Box sets? what you would want, and need to be content with a complete collection.

Instead of "waves" i'm gonna shake my list up a bit.. and do categories of teams and "redos"

*= absolute must before end, no if's ands or butts

X-men:
-Jubilee (Jim Lee)*
-Polaris (green/modern)*
-Multiple Man (X-factor)*
-Syrin (X-factor)*
-Wolfsbane (x-factor)*
-Warpath (thunder bird variant)*
-Magma
-Boom Boom
-Moonstar
-Dazzler (jim lee (looks similar to long shots outfit))*
-Sunspot
-Firestar*
-Marrow*
-Mimic (exiles)
-Blink (exiles)*
-X-man*
-Darwin (FA)
-Chamber*
-Artie
-Leech
-Armor*
-Warlock*
-Rictor (x-factor)
-Layla Miller
-M (x-factor)
-Husk
-Magik (demon variant)*
-Strong Guy (x-factor)*
-Stepford Cuckoos

New/Young X-men:
-Rockslide*
-Pixie*
-Dust*
-Anole*
-Mercury*
-Surge*
-Hellion*
-Greymalkin
-Elixir*

Star Jammers:
-Hepzibah*
-Lilandra*
-Ch'od
-Raza
-Corsair*

Xcalibur/Mi13:
-Pete Wisdom
-Meggan*
-Blade (modern or FA)*
-Spitfire*
-Moira Mctaggart
-Faiza Hussein

X-Villains:
-Nimrod*
-Bastion
-Stryfe*
-Vulcan *
-Warbird*
-Callisto
-Gladiator*
-Arcade
-Goblin Queen
-Black Tom Cassidy*
-Cassandra Nova
-Destiny*
-Dark Beast
-Mastermind
-Sauron*
-Sebastion Shaw*
-Vertigo
-Arclight
-Shadow King*
-Silver Samurai*
-Exodus

X-Redo's:
-Jean Grey (Jim Lee)*
-Jean Grey (First Apperance)*
-Cyclops (Jim Lee)
-Cyclops (FA)*
-Beast (FA or Red/Blue)*
-Angel (FA)*
-Iceman (FA)*
-Havok (modern)*
-Nightcrawler (modern or FA)
-Storm (F4/or Pre FA (when it had a blueish trim)
-Archangel (X-Force)
-Cable (with baby)
-Bishop (modern)
-Banshee (with collar)
-Kitty Pryde (FA or Xcalibur era)*
-Rachel Grey (Xcalibur era)
-X-23 (X-factor)
-Sunfire (FA)*
-Emma Frost (white queen)*
-Rogue (green and white, and jim lee)*
-cannon ball (modern)*
-Captain Britain (Mi13)*
-Black Knight (Mi13)
-Toad (FA but with actual articulation)*

Alpha Flight:
-Snowbird*
-Puck*
-Shaman*
-Arachne
-US Agent
-Northstar*
-Aurora*
-Vindicator*

Mighty/New/Young/Avengers:
-Winter Soldier*
-Jewel
-Echo*
-Mocking Bird*
-Jocasta*
-Stature*
-Hawkeye (kate)*
-Speed*
-Hellcat
-Swordsman
-Mantis
-Moondragon
-Pulsar/Photon/MsMarvel*
-StarFox
-Justice*

Avenger Redos:
-Scarlet witch (either red and pink or red and skin/gypsyish)
-Quicksilver (modern with collar)
-Captain America (Bucky)*
-Black Widow (Mighty Avengers/short hair)*
-Sentry (modern)*
-Luke Cage (modern)*
-Wonder-man (Mighty Avengers)*
-Thor (Modern)*
-Hulkling (modern)*
-Patriot (modern)*
-Wiccan(modern)*
-Vision (YA)
-Black Panther (First Apperance)
-Iron Fist (Modern)
-Wasp (Hank/Modern)

Inhumans:
-Crystal*
-Lockjaw*
-Medusa*
-Gorgon
-Triton
-Karnak
-Maximus

Spider-Man/Villains/Allies:
-Prowler*
-Puma*
-Molten Man*
-Mary Jane (gwen variant)*
-Aunt May*
-J Jonah Jameson*
-Hammer Head*
-Chameleon*
-Madame Web
-Calypso*
-Morlun
-Shathra
-Ezekial
-Anti-Venom
-Menace
-Jackpot
-Mr. Negative
-Jackal*
-Cardiac*
-Shriek*
-Scream*
-Doppleganger*
-Six-Arm Spidey*
-Cosmic Spidey*
-Spider-Lizard*
-Spider-Phoenix*
-Scarlet Spider*
-Richochet
-Dusk
-Prodigy
-Hornet
-Scarecrow*
-Will-O-The Wisp*
-Swarm*
-Tombstone*
-Boomerang
-Kaine*
-Spider-Girl*
-SilverMaine (robo)*
-Alistair Smythe (mutate)*
-Spider Slayer (any will do, prefer one with jamesons face on it)*
-Spot*
-Speed Demon
-Stergon
-Ox
-Fancy Dan
-Montana

Spider-man Redos:
-Morbius (FA)*
-Black Cat (any but FA and "claws" and "ultimate")*
-Mysterio
-Hydro-Man (Black T-shirt and "see through" water)*
-Carnage (Maximum carnage)
-Venom (Mcfarlane)
-Beetle (Mark II)*

The Runaways:
-Gertrude Yorks*
-Old Lace*
-Chase Stein*
-Karolina Dean*
-Xavin*
-Victor*
-Niko Monroe*
-Alex Wilder*
-Molly*

MiscHeroes:
-Human Torch (invaders)*
-Toro (invaders)*
-Valaria Richards (child)*
-Misty Knight*
-Colleen Wing
-Speedball*
-Namora (namorita variant)*
-Amadeus Cho
-Valkyrie*
-Thundra
-Komodo
-Gauntlet
-Thor Girl
-Ultra Girl
-Songbird*
-Moonstone*
-Radioactive Man*
-Shang-Chi*
-Alex Power*
-Julie Power*
-Jack Power*
-Katie Power*

MiscVillains:
-Marvel Boy*
-Stiltman*
-Typhoid Mary*
-Blaastar*
-PsychoMan*
-Firelord*
-Terrax*
-Ultron (classic)*
-Enchantress*
-Hel
-Morgan Le Fay
-Dormamu*
-AIM Agent*
-Hellfire Guard*
-Tiger Shark*
-Orca
-The High Evolutionary*
-Baron Blood*
-Baron Zemo (helmut)*
-Devil Dinosaur and moonboy

Total: Must Haves=156 But still want= 260

Last edited:
I just feel sad about ML...Really sad.

I am trying to resist to the MU 3.75 CRAP...But maybe I will get some(not for $9. each) to cross them with my Joes....

About ML....I just want some box sets of the Wrecking Crew, Inhumans, Alpha Flight... And everything they give us that HAS NOT BEEN MADE YET.

I'd really like a ML Taskmaster with the uniform he had in his UDON miniseries, with see-through orange energy weapons, like a copy of Cap's shield and Wolverine's claws.

Yes, I have seen a lot of custom TM with that uniform.... Nice one Spike!

Are there like archives or stock files of the thousands of wish lists? Or of threads people have created prophecizing the end of marvel legends without actually knowing? I'm amazed by this.

At least once a week: Wish lists of some type.
At least twice a month: Hasbro sucks, ML is over.

Accept this time it's not histerical fanboys crying over how Hasbro has changed things. Hasbro themselfs has said they are doing a major overhaul of ML. Mass retail single carded figures and BAF's=dead. From Hasbro's own PR department. ML will now be two packs and store exclusive single card waves (which probably won't have BAF's).

Ok, does that mean it's dead? No. It's different. It's opening itself to different opportunities. BAF 6-8 figure lines are no longer economically viable. However, they never said the 6" line was dead. They haven't really made a complete formal, permanent announcement. They haven't made many announcements in the last few months as it is.

It's like...as soon as things are quiet, as soon as rumors start to fly, as soon as figures aren't being released, as soon as there are misconceptions...THERE'S DOOM!

My proof of this thread being pointless:

Jesse said:
Hey Guys it's Jesse

Long time no chat right! I've been reading a lot of gloom and doom about the 6" Legends line. Well, I wanted to come on the Fwoosh and let you guys know that next weekend your going to see something I think is amazingly cool that will be happening with the 6" Marvel Legends line. And I really wanted to come here and let you know that the 6" line is alive and Hasbro has a very dedicated team that plans on making some very cool 6" product over the next couple of years.

I also wanted to let you know that the 3.75" line look's amazing! If when you get them in hand you agree an I think you will you should thank the entire Hasbro crew because they all worked very hard on this line to make it what it is.

So when you get a second if you come to NYCC swing by the Marvel booth, and say hi!

I think your really going to like what you see!

Best,

Jesse

From Fwoosh

Last edited:
I know it is not over...But sometimes the huma being resist to changes...This will be one change that will take a few time to get over. IF we are going to be getting 2/3/ or 4 packs from now on.

For the MU figs...I wish they were not marked at $8 and $9 each... That makes it almost imposible for me to get. I can't start againg my Marvel collection. I wish I could so I can make mixed displays with my Joes playsets and vehicles. But...Well, only time will tell.

I know it is not over...But sometimes the huma being resist to changes...This will be one change that will take a few time to get over. IF we are going to be getting 2/3/ or 4 packs from now on.

For the MU figs...I wish they were not marked at $8 and $9 each... That makes it almost imposible for me to get. I can't start againg my Marvel collection. I wish I could so I can make mixed displays with my Joes playsets and vehicles. But...Well, only time will tell.

Man, Why are they so expensive where you are? They are only 6.98 here.

Sure sounds like it! I'm pretty excited. New DCUC, New ML. Hopefully some cool new SST stuff

MU figs havent even hit LA yet... (not that i'm really looing out though)

and again i've never said marvel legends are ending anytime soon, some believe they are, but the powers at hasbro have said the opposite. Sure all toy lines end eventually... but hell i think the "spider-man: animated series " line.. (which got morphed into other lines when the show ended) lasted over 20 waves i believe..

Thanks for the Jesse post, Saint. Best news I've heard in awhile.

Man, Why are they so expensive where you are? They are only 6.98 here.

Because toy companies hate Puerto Rico... Stores hike up the prices to cover their shipping costs...

At least you get them in PR. We don't get them at all here in Western Canada. They must hate us because we are awesome.

Ok, does that mean it's dead? No. It's different. It's opening itself to different opportunities. BAF 6-8 figure lines are no longer economically viable. However, they never said the 6" line was dead. They haven't really made a complete formal, permanent announcement. They haven't made many announcements in the last few months as it is.

It's like...as soon as things are quiet, as soon as rumors start to fly, as soon as figures aren't being released, as soon as there are misconceptions...THERE'S DOOM!
Welcome to the internets. :hehe: But I do agree.

MU figs havent even hit LA yet... (not that i'm really looing out though)

and again i've never said marvel legends are ending anytime soon, some believe they are, but the powers at hasbro have said the opposite. Sure all toy lines end eventually... but hell i think the "spider-man: animated series " line.. (which got morphed into other lines when the show ended) lasted over 20 waves i believe..

Oh shush.

Don't envy PR, cause we've missed on various "Side"/ "store exclusive" lines mostly cause of weird shipping/restocking/not having said store... (Yeah! I'm looking at you Target...) and another of my biggest foes in A-Fig collecting... the super jacked up prices...

First you *****fit about the supposed forthcoming annihilation of the ML line as we know it, ask what we would like to see before the demise of the ML franchise and go on to list what you think are "absolute musts before end, no if's ands or buts" which in itself is an utterly ridiculous laundry list of characters in the Marvel Universe. I swear, you're either incredibly hopeful or abundantly void of any sense.

First you *****fit about the supposed forthcoming annihilation of the ML line as we know it, ask what we would like to see before the demise of the ML franchise and go on to list what you think are "absolute musts before end, no if's ands or buts" which in itself is an utterly ridiculous laundry list of characters in the Marvel Universe. I swear, you're either incredibly hopeful or abundantly void of any sense.

hey now i clearly state that all good things do come do an end. and that while i believe we still have a while, ML's will indeed end eventually... whether it be 2 years from now or 10. The thread is just suppose to be for those who want to list all the figures they'd be "content" with having before there is no more.

You'd be content to have that gigantic, redonkulous list? Be happy with what you have today, man!

I know I can go down to where I store all my figures, reach in a box, pull out a figure, and be like, "Damn, this is cool". I can reach in another box and be like "holy crap, I forgot I had this". Make good with what you have rather than obsessing over what you don't.

And don't give me "I am happy with what I have, haven't you seen my display? I'm a collector, I like my hobby, I like what I'm used to, blah blah blah".

I mean, shouldn't someone who was born in opposition of the status quo, who stands up for tolerance and fights ignorance and closed-mindedness, be more open to change and differences in taste and choice? Just a thought.

At least one more. Probably another useless wish list.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"