Vegas shooting

his brother/family has a real chance to do a lot of good with the money he left behind. it will never take away or diminish what he did, but it could do a lot of good for all the people affected

It would certainly be a nice gesture if he did. :)

People have asked me what I thought would cause someone to act in this way and my response has been the same. "I have no idea what would go through someone's mind that would allow them or cause them to even think of something like this." The last person who asked me works with me and told me "I have guns, but I don't keep them loaded. I keep the clips, ammo, and guns in completely different places and keep them locked up."

OK, so far so good. Then he tells me why he does that.

"It's because if I ever really get pissed off, it takes me some time to go where the guns are, unlock them, take one out and do the same for the ammo and clips. By then, time will have passed and I will have calmed down."

Now, can anyone tell me why this person should have guns?

People have asked me what I thought would cause someone to act in this way and my response has been the same. "I have no idea what would go through someone's mind that would allow them or cause them to even think of something like this." The last person who asked me works with me and told me "I have guns, but I don't keep them loaded. I keep the clips, ammo, and guns in completely different places and keep them locked up."

OK, so far so good. Then he tells me why he does that.

"It's because if I ever really get pissed off, it takes me some time to go where the guns are, unlock them, take one out and do the same for the ammo and clips. By then, time will have passed and I will have calmed down."

Now, can anyone tell me why this person should have guns?

Because only crazy people hurt others. /sarcasm

It still aggrevates me that we still don't know why. It's like I keep thinking that if we knew we could maybe stop the next one, if that's even possible. :(

At least there might be a chance.

There is never no one answer. Think about something that pisses you off about society or someone you think slighted you, now picture what you'd do if you had a bunch of projectile weaponry at your disposal.

It still aggrevates me that we still don't know why. It's like I keep thinking that if we knew we could maybe stop the next one, if that's even possible. :(

Sometimes bad things just happen.

If I was the brother, that money would go to the victims. :( 500 wounded, the medical bills must be stupid high.

some of them had to use a gofundme account to cover the cost

some of them had to use a gofundme account to cover the cost

I'll bet. It probably didn't come close to covering the total cost. Some of these folks will likely have bills for years.

yesterday was the birthday of one of the victims. he was a good friend of a cousin on mine :(

yesterday was the birthday of one of the victims. he was a good friend of a cousin on mine :(

I'm sorry for your loss. There isn't anything about this that doesn't suck. :(

So now Vegas shooting survivors have been getting bombarded with insults and death threats from conspiracy theory nuts. Like the Sandy Hook 'truthers' these oddballs think this was all some elaborate conspiracy to take away their guns.

So now Vegas shooting survivors have been getting bombarded with insults and death threats from conspiracy theory nuts. Like the Sandy Hook 'truthers' these oddballs think this was all some elaborate conspiracy to take away their guns.

That is the stupidest thing I've ever heard. How do you make up something that was caught on so many videos? :(

And just when I thought I couldn’t be shocked by anything else to do with this tragedy...

To have do do something like this because a maniac tried to kill you? I find truly shocking...

Nothing like this shocks me anymore. Until we get universal healthcare things like this will always happen. :(

My brother is one of those people. He ranted on his Instagram page about how his "extensive research" proved to him that the whole thing was a hoax. A day later, he made his account private and a week after that, he made it public again, but he deleted his rant. I'm guessing someone took issue with what he said and let him have it. I say good.

I hope one day he meets a survivor of a mass shooting or the relative of someone who died and gets his ass kicked.

Some brains really are capable of believing anything.

That is the stupidest thing I've ever heard. How do you make up something that was caught on so many videos? :(
Probably think whoever faked the moon landings also made fake videos to justify their conspiracy theories.

Probably think whoever faked the moon landings also made fake videos to justify their conspiracy theories.

The moon landing I can see (though I don't believe it was faked) because NASA was the only source. With this shooting you had phone after phone recording it from everywhere. That's too many people to be realistically in on it. :(

The moon landing I can see (though I don't believe it was faked) because NASA was the only source. With this shooting you had phone after phone recording it from everywhere. That's too many people to be realistically in on it. :(

Never checked to see if the story is true, but always loved the story that says a moon landing denier told Buzz Aldrin he knew he really didn't go to the moon....and Buzz punched him out.

Never checked to see if the story is true, but always loved the story that says a moon landing denier told Buzz Aldrin he knew he really didn't go to the moon....and Buzz punched him out.

Hee hee, that would have been funny to see. :p

Last edited:
aw3cucu.png

:csad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Francuz231
Back