Sequels Venom PG-13 or R?

Yeah I never saw what the point was with Ultimate Spiderman, and as for the symbiote costume being made by Eddie and Peters fathers thats just stupid. The original story of the black spidey costume was fine just the way it was. Lets say that if by some act of God I could do my movie today I would want to play it safe and make it an animated movie that went directly to DVD.
That would probably not be a bad idea.
Just to test how people would react to Venom in his own film, y'know?

Yeah I never saw what the point was with Ultimate Spiderman, and as for the symbiote costume being made by Eddie and Peters fathers thats just stupid. The original story of the black spidey costume was fine just the way it was. Lets say that if by some act of God I could do my movie today I would want to play it safe and make it an animated movie that went directly to DVD.
That would probably not be a bad idea.
Just to test how people would react to Venom in his own film, y'know?

I think an animated movie would be a better move nowadays because theres less room for error. Here was my ideal cast for the live action movie if it could've been made back in the day.

Eddie Brock: Brian Thompson
Guy in Venom suit: a no name bodybuilder
The voice of Venom: Tim Curry

Director: Georger P. Cosmatos
Producer: Dino De Laurentiis

George has been dead for quite a few years now and Brian Thompson is probably too old now. But if I could do the animated film I would love to have Thompson at least do the voice of Eddie Brock.

Dude, you really need to get out more if THAT'S your deduction on society's tastes towards a solo Venom film...

Dude, you really need to get out more if THAT'S your deduction on society's tastes towards a solo Venom film...

What makes you think that I ever assumed that all of society was going to like my idea for a solo Venom film? Are you saying that all of society likes and dislikes all of the same things? If so then maybe you're the one who needs to get out more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"