Sequels Way to put Carnage in a movie.

webhead731

I'm a photographer
Reaction score
I love Carnage, and alot of others do. He would be great to see. But we all know that if he was done right in a Spider-Man movie it would be rated R. Right?

Well, after Spider-Man 3, they should make a movie with Spider-Man, Carnage and Venom. But it's not Spider-Man 4 or 5, it's a different movie. This gives Venom a chance to get a bigger part in a movie, and to show Carnage. It should take place after Spider-Man 3. They need to give it a GREAT story, a great director (I don't know if Raimi would do it), and great acting. Also, it's rated R. Yes, R. We don't want a kiddy Carnage, we want Carnage. I think it would also give Spider-Man a chance to team up with someone who has hated him ever since he knew him (Venom) to fight the main threat, Carnage.
A darker Spider-Man movie.

Kids can see it, but it will be really violent and dark. So that's a warning.

I was watching R rated movies when I was three. (I swear)
I never was scared. I always thought the monsters were cool looking. Kids today can go to school which has ALOT of cussing and violence so they can handle Carnage.:D

I'm not talking little little kids though. I don't care if they see it. They should make a Spider-Man movie that has a popular Spider-Man villain it so fans can see it atleast. We'll never see a good Carnage in a PG-13 movie anyway. So why not do this?

Anyone agree?

I'd agree, and i'd go in more depth in my opinion, but if you'd ever mention the idea of Carnage in a movie around here, you're gonna witness crying and *****ing on a level that not even God can stop. Feathers will ruffle, fur will fly and the tears will flow like wine through the streets.

OMFG CARNUDGE LOL, NOOOOO! END!

Sounds good, and if Marvel refused to release a R-rated Spiderman movie, make an R-rated Directors cut.

Venom dies in SM3 (brock at least)... carnage is lame and can't hold a movie on his own... Carnage/Lizard??? Can't be done... SM4 can't be a finally... it has to be a continuation to a new trilogy... ten years from now...

FaT_tONle said:
Venom dies in SM3 (brock at least)... carnage is lame and can't hold a movie on his own... Carnage/Lizard??? Can't be done... SM4 can't be a finally... it has to be a continuation to a new trilogy... ten years from now...

Put spoiler tags on that!:eek:

Oops ^... well you visit the spoilers so you know the deal...

Look out, maybe spoilers below.

----

GG in the first movie -> GG2 in the third movie
Venom maybe in fourth/fifth movie?
Venom in sixth (or something like that) movie with Carnage
Doc Ock in the second movie -> may be coming back?

I don't really want people in these movies come back alive or be in many movies. I understand the second Goblin, but maybe not making these movies so complex and stupid.

I don't say a word about Carnage or any kind of that, will see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"