Venom pop up scare idea... :D

Spideyjosh

Civilian
Reaction score
yea, i was reading ASM issue 299-300. And I thought of something that they should use in the movie. Towards the end of 299, MJ is walking home and opens the door. The room is pretty dark and sees White eyes, MJ persumes its peter in the black costume. But when she turn on the lights and looked its Venom and she is in total fright.

Maybe they could change it around like when she goes inside and MJ takes off her shoes and etc. She sees the window open, she thinks that "oh peter is here" and when she closes the window. After closing the window, she turns around and Venom POPS UP OUT OF NOWHERE. Cause he's creepy like that.

Iono, just bringing up ideas and such. Put your ideas/feedbacks :)

would be kinda creepy. not a bad idea. maybe this scene can be where venom kidnaps MJ

I would REALLY love for Venom to scare the crap out of people in horror movie "jump" scenes like that. It's perfect, especially since he doesn't trigger Peter's Spider-Sense and looks scary as hell. It also kinda shows that he's a serious threat, the less you see of him the more you know he's one scary ass mofo. THAT is how you do Venom.

I could see a scene like that but it'd be better if it were to play out like this:

(Mary Jane comes home she is beat and tired. She turns on the lights and throws her purse on the couch. Her pet kitten hisses as she enters into her apartment.)

(She wonders what's up but just blows it off.)

Suddenly...she hears someone in the kitchen. She obviously thinks it's Peter but she can't be too sure. She grabs a kitchen knife and begins calling out his name, but still no answer. She does it some more but still she recieves no answer.

As she enters into the kitchen, she turns on the light, and sees that it is bare...or so she thinks...

CUT TO: Venom hanging from the cieling.

(Spit and drool begin to fall on her shoulder and hand. She looks up.)

MJ: Peter?

Venom: No...WE ARE VENOM!

(He jumps down from the cieling and the scene goes black.)

The thing I thought when I read the original post was:
Mj walks in, sees the eyes, 'hello peter'.
turns around, putting down the groceries (whatever)
Behind her, A huge, ugly mouth opens up, with a huge ass tongue coming out into her direction.
MJ screaming, black screen.
poof, scene complete, he has kidnapped MJ.

How sweet would that be for a cliffhanger! I can't wait for this movie!

fireflyman said:
The thing I thought when I read the original post was:
Mj walks in, sees the eyes, 'hello peter'.
turns around, putting down the groceries (whatever)
Behind her, A huge, ugly mouth opens up, with a huge ass tongue coming out into her direction.
MJ screaming, black screen.
poof, scene complete, he has kidnapped MJ.
\

I was thinking of pretty much the same thing but with a slight variation.

MJ walks into a dark apartment and notices a dark figure with the white eyes in the corner thinking its Peter. She tries talking to him but gets no response. She turns around to look at him and after she asks what his problem is, why he isn't talking to her... imagine a very slow zoom in on the white eyes, and then black lips slowly pursing back to reveal a huge, maniacal toothy grin accompanied by a deep growl. Cut scene.

Here's a novel idea: let's have MJ NOT get kidnapped this time around.

They should do like the comic and have Eddie look just like symbiote spidey Example (Mj sees Eddie mistaking him for Peter) MJ:Holy crap, don't stand right behind walls you almost gave me a heart attack!
Eddie:Honey..(Changes to Venom) I'M HOME!
Then fade to black.

Cyclops said:
Dumb broads always get kidnapped.... I wouldn't mind seeing something new either, so far she managed to get 'napped in all Spiderman movies.

venom.jpg

"I'm home!"

Sakuraba said:
venom.jpg

"I'm home!"

I'm getting the red x of death, but I assume that's the pic he first appears in the comics?

True. It's becoming a tiresome refrain to see Mary Jane kidnapped all the time. The first two films didn't give me the connotations of inner strength as much as the comics partly due to that.

I had an idea kinda like that... except here was my version:

Eddie turns into Venom in the Bell tower. The police track down Spidey to the church and run in with the guns (note below), and instead they find Venom and he uses his symbiote tenticals and all of his other powers to kill all but 3 of them... then the scene changes to Peter swinging home in da nude (o_O :p ), then it changes back to a dark screen (the inside of the church), you see 3 cops wailing and screaming in terror, and they crawl on their hands and knees to the door to escape. Then you see white eyes appear in the dark behind them. tenticals come out of the dark and grab the cops and yank them back in the dark and then you hear killing noises. Then Venom comes out of the dark and growls, then jumps up building by building up to the Empire State Building and does a Spider-Man 1 moment, where he jumps to the poll of the Empire State Building, looks at the camera and jumps to the screen and the camera goes thru his eye, then change scenes to something else.

NOTE: the reason they'd be chassing Spidey is cause, since he had the symbiote suit on, he's been commiting crimes and such.

I would just like to see that line "I'm home!"

But yeah, it'd be cool if they included that moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"