Pick your ending :

WelshMan

Civilian
Reaction score
Well , going by all the trailers ive seen it seems pretty obvious what the basic story for Spider-man 3 is : (yes, im one of these people who think they've shown us too much....).

• Spidey starts out very popular with the public, everything is great between him and MJ - Peter decides to ask MJ to marry him. Meanwhile Harry isolates himself.....
  • Peter tells aunt may hes gonna ask MJ to marry him, she gives him the ring that uncle ben gave her - Harry attacks, big 7 minute fight ends with harry in hospital. Harry is out of the picture for a while, then we move onto Dr Connors and Peter looking at a strange substance that John Jameson has brought back from space.
  • Peter finds out about Flint Marko being his uncles real killer - Flint, running from the police, becomes Sandman. Spider-man and Sandman have a big fight in which Sandman kicks spideys áss....badly. Spidey goes him to rest/recover, but a mysterious black substance awaits there for him.....
  • Spidey becomes super-spidey with his new black suit - Peter becomes more aggresive, he hurts MJ and they split-up , he goes after gwen stacy on the rebound and he seeks revenge on harry for trying to kill him - he throws one of the pumpkin bombs, disfiguring harry.
  • Eddie brock and Peter meet at the bugle - Parker has been the number one photographer for years at the bugle, brock hates him for this. Peters aggresion leads to him being sacked by JJJ and brock takes over as #1 and seeks spidey for pics...
  • Super-spidey VS Sandman. This time around , with spideys new and improved strength and agility destroys sandman. They fight in a sewer and Sandman is somehow washed away in a flood. Meanwhile, Brock finds out that Parker has been making moves on his girl , gwen stacy. Brock goes to church to make a request to god. Peter and MJ have another fight, he ends up physically hurting her and leaves. He goes to the nearest church and rips the symbiote from his body......
  • Spider-man is back! , Peter Parker trys to put his life back together and reconcile with MJ. Things seem to be going ok when BANG - its spidey vs Venom. Venom captures MJ , as all the villains do , to lure spidey. Big fight happens with Venom besting spidey. Venom strangles the life out of spidey and just as hes about to give up.....SMASH , Harry comes to the rescue on the goblin glider. Harry Defeates Venom but gives up his life in the process.
Thats pretty much all i could make out - no , i havent managed to get my hands on a script, i got all that from the trailers. The only part im unsure of is the ending , and by that i mean the last scene. Of all the rumours and theorys ive heard my two personal favourites are :

1) Dr Connors in the lab, using technology gained from the symbiote to make a serum to re-grow his arm. He tries the serum, the final shot of the movie is his first transformation into The Lizard.
and 2) Venom resurfaces , beaten and bruised from his defeat to Spider-man/Harry. He crawls along the floor and then he is offered a hand.......a mechanical hand , or more accurately , a tentacle.

I suppose it remains to be seen.............either that or we'll get another trailer with the ending attached to it :whatever:

Except its going to be like this....

Brock and Sandman team up
Venom kidnaps MJ
Spidey comes to the rescue but gets the crap beaten out of him by Venom and Sandy
Harry comes to the rescue
Sandman stops fightting because his daughter tells him to
Venom tries to impale Spidey but Harry takes the blow
Venom is weakened by dsound and gets impaled i think
The symbiote leaves Brock and Brock is dead
Peter crushes the symbiote with pipes and beams, the sound evaporates it
Harry dies and then theres his funeral

Venom kidnaps MJ
Spidey comes to the rescue but gets the crap beaten out of him by Venom and Sandy

well i was just saying what i saw from the trailer - and none of what you just said is in any of the trailers! , someone has read a script methinks.....

Venom kidnaps MJ

OMG not that.

well i was just saying what i saw from the trailer - and none of what you just said is in any of the trailers! , someone has read a script methinks.....

No Im just saying what has been written in both the script summary and movie novelization

Well , going by all the trailers ive seen it seems pretty obvious what the basic story for Spider-man 3 is : (yes, im one of these people who think they've shown us too much....).

• Spidey starts out very popular with the public, everything is great between him and MJ - Peter decides to ask MJ to marry him. Meanwhile Harry isolates himself.....
  • Peter tells aunt may hes gonna ask MJ to marry him, she gives him the ring that uncle ben gave her - Harry attacks, big 7 minute fight ends with harry in hospital. Harry is out of the picture for a while, then we move onto Dr Connors and Peter looking at a strange substance that John Jameson has brought back from space.
  • Peter finds out about Flint Marko being his uncles real killer - Flint, running from the police, becomes Sandman. Spider-man and Sandman have a big fight in which Sandman kicks spideys áss....badly. Spidey goes him to rest/recover, but a mysterious black substance awaits there for him.....
  • Spidey becomes super-spidey with his new black suit - Peter becomes more aggresive, he hurts MJ and they split-up , he goes after gwen stacy on the rebound and he seeks revenge on harry for trying to kill him - he throws one of the pumpkin bombs, disfiguring harry.
  • Eddie brock and Peter meet at the bugle - Parker has been the number one photographer for years at the bugle, brock hates him for this. Peters aggresion leads to him being sacked by JJJ and brock takes over as #1 and seeks spidey for pics...
  • Super-spidey VS Sandman. This time around , with spideys new and improved strength and agility destroys sandman. They fight in a sewer and Sandman is somehow washed away in a flood. Meanwhile, Brock finds out that Parker has been making moves on his girl , gwen stacy. Brock goes to church to make a request to god. Peter and MJ have another fight, he ends up physically hurting her and leaves. He goes to the nearest church and rips the symbiote from his body......
  • Spider-man is back! , Peter Parker trys to put his life back together and reconcile with MJ. Things seem to be going ok when BANG - its spidey vs Venom. Venom captures MJ , as all the villains do , to lure spidey. Big fight happens with Venom besting spidey. Venom strangles the life out of spidey and just as hes about to give up.....SMASH , Harry comes to the rescue on the goblin glider. Harry Defeates Venom but gives up his life in the process.
Thats pretty much all i could make out - no , i havent managed to get my hands on a script, i got all that from the trailers. The only part im unsure of is the ending , and by that i mean the last scene. Of all the rumours and theorys ive heard my two personal favourites are :

1) Dr Connors in the lab, using technology gained from the symbiote to make a serum to re-grow his arm. He tries the serum, the final shot of the movie is his first transformation into The Lizard.
and 2) Venom resurfaces , beaten and bruised from his defeat to Spider-man/Harry. He crawls along the floor and then he is offered a hand.......a mechanical hand , or more accurately , a tentacle.

I suppose it remains to be seen.............either that or we'll get another trailer with the ending attached to it :whatever:

as far as the ending you would like to see I agree. I would love to see that. Yet instead of Doc Ock reaching out to Venom I would have him reach out to Sandman. Brock should end up jail where he meets Cassidy. And Dr. Connors undergoes a experiment gone wrong transforming him into Lizard messing around with a small sample of the symbiote.

Its quite a crule thing to read this as we who have read the novelization summary know how the film ends. Doc Connors does not turn into the Lizard. It ends with Harry's funeral, MJ and Pete hugging and Spidey and MJ swinging through the city.

Its quite a crule thing to read this as we who have read the novelization summary know how the film ends. Doc Connors does not turn into the Lizard. It ends with Harry's funeral, MJ and Pete hugging and Spidey and MJ swinging through the city.

someone else made this point and i agree 100%, you will not see a Lizard transformation at the end of the movie because if they expect him to follow up a movie with 3 villians and it actually be decent, they are not going to show you his transformation in 10 seconds at the end of the movie and waster what could be a 1/4 of the next movie....
at MOST, in terms of the lizard character, what you can expect from Spider-Man 3 is Peter interacting with Dr. Connors with allusions to lizards in the background, dont even expect him to be shown taking a serum into his arm at the end of the movie, because the general public doesn't know that he has the potential to be the lizard, heck, half the general public isnt even aware he is missin an arm (seriously)

like i said, this is what you should expect in SM3 and look forward to the Lizard in SM4:woot:

No, you just wanted to see too much, or you wouldn't have bothered to watch it at all.
And if they did, I'm betting you'd watch it. :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"