Iron Man Villain Casting

Spymaster would be a good starter villan but if you want to be political you can go with Titanium Man but really Iron Man dosn't have a big villian that everyone relates to him with (i.e. Batman vs. Joker, Superman vs. Lex, Spiderman vs. Venom, F4 vs. Dr. Doom, etc.)

Doctor Octopuss, hes so cool, and He fighting Ironman Will be liuke So cool!

Justin Hammer with Crimson Dynamo or Titanium Man.

Remember this the villain casting thread, not just villain suggestion thread. After you state which villains you want to appear in the movie, please state who you would see play those villains.

theRedRider52 said:
Spymaster would be a good starter villan but if you want to be political you can go with Titanium Man but really Iron Man dosn't have a big villian that everyone relates to him with (i.e. Batman vs. Joker, Superman vs. Lex, Spiderman vs. Venom, F4 vs. Dr. Doom, etc.)

Actually, I thought the Mandarin was IM's arch-villan but since we're not getting him, Titanium man or Crimson Dynamo. Justin Hammer or Obidiah Stane in the backround of either of these two would be good. As far as Hammer, I could see James Cromwell, but he's playing Capt. Stacey in SM3.

I would like to see the Mandarin or Crimson Dynamo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"