Iron Man Villain Casting

I posted my casting idea for Mandarin in another thread about the Iron Man script review, and I still stand by it. Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa in my opinion would be the right choice for the role, if the villain is involved in the film of course.

Cary-Hiroyuki_Tagawa.jpg

For Justin Hammer, Ian McDiarmid is my personal choice.

hammer1.jpg

ian+mcdiarmid.jpg

Wizard had an Iron Man villain casting page andd chose actress Eva Longoria as Madame Masque. I think she'd be decent. I see her playing a love interest for Tony who he begins dating but doesn't know she dons a mask at night to take part in crimes going around New York.

thunderbolts044pic1.gif

EvaLongori_Barso_5001945_Max.jpg

More to come.

I'd like to see either Christopher Walken or Jason Issacs play Justin Hammer.

As for Mandarin, if you read Jon Favreau's comments about the villian, he pretty much said no Mandarin, saying he was going to use technology based villians, not magical or mutated villains.

Ironman24 said:
I'd like to see either Christopher Walken or Jason Issacs play Justin Hammer.

As for Mandarin, if you read Jon Favreau's comments about the villian, he pretty much said no Mandarin, saying he was going to use technology based villians, not magical or mutated villains.

I know that Favreau ruled out Mandarin, but come on, speculating on who you would want to play Mandarin is fun.

Come on,no love for Crimson Dynamo?

Favreau hinted he's looking at a tech based villain,so Dynamo has a good chance.

I would love to see Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa as the Mandarin, pretty much perfect attitude to play the role. However, as the villian in the movie he's not even on my top 3, would much rather see the movie use someone like Justin Hammer or Stane hire a lower level villian such as Ghost (I can see him being very non-physical so Gary Oldman seems like a good choice) to steal Stark weapon secrets which result in the creation of either the Crimson Dynamo/Titanium Man/Iron Monger armor for the finale.

Could someone make a Iron Man villain poll with the names of the potential villains, pics of them, and a brief bio/summary. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"