Sequels Villain for Wolverine movie.

gamemiester

Civilian
Reaction score
If theres 2 of them I would like the following villains.

Wolverine: Deadpool and Sabretooth

Wolverine 2: Omega Red

Wolverine: Sabretooth, Deadpool, Deathstrike, and maybe Silverfox.

if there are sequels...

Wolverine II: Silver Samurai and Viper.

Wolverine III: Omega Red

ummm no

Wolverine 1 should be pre adimatium when he maverick silverfox and sabretooth worked on the same team, and late middle to end he gets the claws, and who ever they choose to be the administrator(maybe striker although i don't like that idea) would end up being like the bad guy

2 or even 1 Omega Red should definatly be a villan

i also like the marital arts ninja frank miller stuff

There probably only gonna be 1 Wolverine film(I'm hopin for 2 but unlikey) and for me u have to have Omega Red as the primary antagonist. I love the idea of having Sabertooth in it and give him his full due but maybe as a ally at first like said above. Having Wolverine, Maverick, Silverfox, and Sabertooth on a team to defeat Omega Red would be great. Then u could have the whole adamantium injection thing but not before Wolverine and Sabertooth square off(bones and all). Then they could get tied into Weapon X and have their memories erased and lead into X1. But thats jusy my opinion.

I like Longshot's idea.

Wolverine 1: Use Sabretooth - but flesh him out. Make him the cold-blooded killer he really is!

Yes... no doubt u have to go with Team X's last mission... Maverick Wolverine Sabertooth and Silverfox atleast... on their last mission to stop Omega Red... then Wolverine gets captured and taken into the weapons X program.... the whole scenario with Death Stryke and Japan is just too much to fit all in... that story should be touched on... but not the central theme of the movie... we are only getting one Wolverine (keep that in mind)

L0ngsh0t said:
2 or even 1 Omega Red should definatly be a villan

I agree. As for sabretooth and deathstrike, theyre dead as far as im concerned.

DroolingforGwen said:
Yes... no doubt u have to go with Team X's last mission... Maverick Wolverine Sabertooth and Silverfox atleast... on their last mission to stop Omega Red... then Wolverine gets captured and taken into the weapons X program.... the whole scenario with Death Stryke and Japan is just too much to fit all in... that story should be touched on... but not the central theme of the movie... we are only getting one Wolverine (keep that in mind)

yeah, i think that is probobly the best we can hope for, i have always loved the history between wolverine and sabretooth that they where once partners, and i feel that gets lost a bit, but is still cool

yeah, and omega red rules

DroolingforGwen said:
Its a prequel.... they aren't dead...

News to me. Reguardless... having them pop up again negates the fact that they were supposed to meet the 1st time in x1 and 2. Im not a fan of force fitting roles. Wolverine runs past Lady deathstrike because he doesnt know what she is. Wolverine mocks sabretooths name because he doesnt know him yet.

i would like to see team X as the villains, sabertooth,maverick,silverfox,mastodon,halcon.

XCharlieX said:
News to me. Reguardless... having them pop up again negates the fact that they were supposed to meet the 1st time in x1 and 2. Im not a fan of force fitting roles. Wolverine runs past Lady deathstrike because he doesnt know what she is. Wolverine mocks sabretooths name because he doesnt know him yet.

i agree they ****ed with the wovlerine origin story pretty hardcore, but it isn't anything that can't be fixed, follow me...

1.) Sabretooth, Wolverine doesn't remember him, but he doesn't have to and nether does sabretooth for that matter. because wolverine can't remember anything, remember? the fact that he can't remember anything is going to make the prequel series work i think

also take note though, sabretooth does grab wolveirnes war tags, i think they should play in factor, like wolveirne gets the tags in the prequel and sabretooth dosen't..

2.)deathstryke, again, since they had the same experiment done to them, they don't have to remember anything, but if they want a death stryke bit, they can always just say the formula that stryker gave her made her not remember

yeah, i hate how singer ****ed with many of the origins, but at least he left them fixable

i think both sabretooth and deathstryke will work out

Definately Sabertooth. They really dropped the ball in X-Men concerning all the back catalogue of association between the two guys.

L0ngsh0t said:
i agree they ****ed with the wovlerine origin story pretty hardcore, but it isn't anything that can't be fixed, follow me...

1.) Sabretooth, Wolverine doesn't remember him, but he doesn't have to and nether does sabretooth for that matter. because wolverine can't remember anything, remember? the fact that he can't remember anything is going to make the prequel series work i think

also take note though, sabretooth does grab wolveirnes war tags, i think they should play in factor, like wolveirne gets the tags in the prequel and sabretooth dosen't..

Well, how do we know somewhere Sabes doesn't have tags of his own from his Weapon X days? And just because he can't remember anything now doesn't mean fuzzy memories will never resurface. The issue with Wolverine, and to a lesser degree Sabertooth, is that you have to weed out the false memories Weapon X implanted in their brains from the true memories .

I can't wait for the Wolverine movie, its going to rock! I want the movie to take place after the X-Men movies, but this is just me. And I would like Sabretooth back for the movie. I want him back for the third movie in fact.

They'd probably want someone new, fresh, interesting, and popular...

I don't know about Omega Red...They might think he's too close to Doc Ock..They might not want Sabretooth as the main baddie, but he might be involved..

Deadpool and Silver Samurai are at the top of the likely candidates in my eyes..

-TNC

Why does everyone dislike sabertooth so much?

What do you dislike about him?

if they bring back Sabretooth and get Tyler Mane to play him again...that would be F****** awesome

Fanticon said:
if they bring back Sabretooth and get Tyler Mane to play him again...that would be F****** awesome

Doubt it... find someone who can act... his role should be a lot more complex...

combocaz said:
i would like to see team X as the villains, sabertooth,maverick,silverfox,mastodon,halcon.

Well Sabertooth does murder the entire team so he is a mjor villain...

As i said in the other thread, dane cook randomly showing up as deadpool would be beyond awesome

If there is any actor at all who would be the perfect Deadpool, it sure as hell isn't Dane Cook. It's Bruce Campbell and we all know it.

I'd like to see Omega Red, but I think Silver Samurai is a likely candidate. It wouldn't be too "out there" for a stand-alone Wolverine film, but he's cool enough to be recognized as a Wolverine villain, rather than a ripoff of any well known ninja or samurai character (can anyone say Shredder? the morons who'd most likely see it could easily think this). Deadpool is another one who'd fit easily, but I won't go into that.

Cyclops said:
If there is any actor at all who would be the perfect Deadpool, it sure as hell isn't Dane Cook. It's Bruce Campbell and we all know it.

Truer words have not been spoken since Ghandi was still alive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"