Comics Wolverine #50 Spoilers!

Horhey

Sidekick
Reaction score
*Spoilers*

Wolverine vs Sabretooth Round 1/Wolverine vs Hulk: Rock On!

We see the beast men called the "Lupine" killing a huge Sabretooth Tiger. Afterwards a black Lupine is attacked by a blond one. The black one rips off the dead Sabretooth's fang and shoves it into the blond one. Wolverine has been dreaming of this ever since his memories returned post HOM.

Wolverine goes to the mansion and attacks Creed. They fight and eventually Creed catches Logan by the throat. He rips the back of Wolvy's spine out of his neck and Wolverine has a split second flashback to the whole "Silver Fox" episode. He remembers something Creed had said to him in Latin back then. Back in reality Wolverine's Healing Factor has done it's thing and he asks Creed why he said, "Quod Sum Eris." Creed says it is because Logan will become what he is. This pisses off Wolverine who proceeds to attack Creed some more. Creed catches Logan by the heart through his chest and Logan puts his fist up to Creed's throat. Creed says if Wolverine pops his claws he will rip out Logan's heart. Wolverine says, "Let er rip." and the issue ends with the "SNIKT!" SFX.

Personally I could care less about Loeb ruining the story just so long as the fight scenes continue to be this awesome. Good stuff. Haven't seen a Wolvy/Sabretooth fight this good in a long time. Some of my favorite spots are Wolvy drop kicking Sabretooth through a tree, a big double flying knee to the face. Good stuff.

The backup was entertaining as well, just a Hulk/Wolvy beat down. Only irritating thing was how puny Ed McGuinnes draws Wolverine's claws.

http://x-mencomics.com/xfan/forums/s...&page=48&pp=20

wolv3_full.jpg

wolv4_full.jpg

wolverine50_p10_full.jpg

Damn....Did I miss this issue? I gotta go back I guess.

Then I feel better....but why spoil the whole issue for us if we can't read it for another week?

That seems odd.

Then I feel better....but why spoil the whole issue for us if we can't read it for another week?

That seems odd.

Its your choice whether or not to read a thread that contains "spoilers".

McGuinness ****ed your mother, show some damn respect.

What the hell was with showing Hulk ripping ULTIMATE Wolverine in half for one page, then having Wolvie not be sure if it was a memory or a dream? I know we're never gonna get Ult. Wolverine Vs Hulk #3, but why taunt us with it?

I think they were making fun of the situation with the Ultimate Wolverine vs. Hulk. A little poking at them.

It made me laugh.:woot:

I find it odd that Marvel would publish a book both poking fun at itself and reminding us of a book that is over a year late.

Has Marvel even offered an explanation as to why Ultimate Wolverine vs Hulk #3 is over a year late?

I think they were making fun of the situation with the Ultimate Wolverine vs. Hulk. A little poking at them.

It made me laugh.:woot:
Yeah, that's what I figured it was, just making fun of it and they could write it off saying it was just a brain fart from Wolvie's messed up mind.

But I liked it, the whole Mcguiness thing and all, and the first part of this new story bothered me, 'cause I thought they were revealing all in this issue now I have to wait!:cmad:

I am just confused over the whole bending of facts. It had already been established in the previous Wolverine #50 arc that the cabin and Silver Fox and the birthday cake had all been implanted memeories. Now they are saying they aren't?

Has Marvel even offered an explanation as to why Ultimate Wolverine vs Hulk #3 is over a year late?

Lindleoff just got too busy with other things, namely working on Lost, and never had time to write the remaining issues.

Lindleoff just got too busy with other things, namely working on Lost, and never had time to write the remaining issues.

Thats no excuse. He shouldnt of even started the series if its completion wasnt gauranteed. Now the series is in limbo and Im assuming no other writers can touch it.

The only thing good so far is the fight with Sabes. But then again, if it is a knock down drag out between those 2, how can you go wrong? LOL!

Even if SilverFox was a implanted dream as we have all been lead to believe, it was the one place Wolvy thought he was happy. At least he had that much. Unlike our old buddy, pal Sabes, who never seems to have a "happy" moment unless it involves killing something, someone or tormenting Wolverine.

I would love to read a mini that was all Sabes, that gave us some real definitive information on his past. In a lot of ways, his past is just as clouded as Logan's. He's had implanted memories as well and there's no way to know if what he remembers is even real. *squeekness still likes the idea that Sabretooth is Dog*

Sabertooth couldnt be god, because Dog had a scar...Sabertooth would still have that, as his healing factor obviously hadnt kicked in at the point when he was scarred

Who's to say his mutation didn't kick in later and he healed? They said mutation is brought out by stress and that's why Logan popped claws so young. Maybe Dog is different. It just seemed to me that the way they showed him, he has to be someone we know. If not Cyber then why not Sabes? :)

I would love to read a mini that was all Sabes, that gave us some real definitive information on his past. In a lot of ways, his past is just as clouded as Logan's. He's had implanted memories as well and there's no way to know if what he remembers is even real. *squeekness still likes the idea that Sabretooth is Dog*

This issue throws cold water all over the Sabretooth/Dog theorie and the theorie that Logan and Creed might be related.

Even this new deal with Logan having "all his memories back" blows smoke if you ask me.
How can he know which ones are real and which ones were faked/implanted?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"