The Dark Knight Rises Villain Game

Or better yet, David Tennant as the Riddler.I think he has potential.
I always wanted him to be Sherlock Holmes, but Downey Jr. took that away.

Or better yet, David Tennant as the Riddler.I think he has potential.
I always wanted him to be Sherlock Holmes, but Downey Jr. took that away.
I like Paul Bettany as the Riddler.

We usually have seen in the past, multiple villains joining forces against Batman. I've always wanted to see a sort of gang war, with Batman caught in the middle. In the books, the villains only join forces until they eventually turn on each other. I’ve wanted to see a turf war between the baddies, with Batman trying to defeat them before their infighting destroys the city. You could have villains leading their own mobs, like Ventriloquist, Black Mask, or Penguin, and villains who have hired out their services to mobs, Poison Ivy, Deadshot, Croc etc. It would be a three-way (or more) fight: Batman fighting a villain who is fighting a villain, who is fighting Batman, and round and round.
Then Batman could get into whom to team up with temporarily against a greater foe. Which brings it to that old question, “is the enemy of my enemy my friend?”

dont know if anyone has thought about this but just for a cameo thing, plus u could past him for lookin alot like Heath Ledger but i think Joseph Gordon Levitt could do a job for the joker? he was pretty gd in that 500 days of summer. i know he wouldn't be maybe as gd but u never know. when i first heard that Ledger was playin the joker a wasn't sure about it & look how that turned out.

I dunno if this thread has any strong supporters, but what the hey. My first choice would've included The Riddler, but now that we know that isn't happening. Here's my list of foes (I want em all to appear):

Catwoman (Marion Cotillard)
Hush (Tom Hardy)
Black Mask
The Scarecrow (Cillian Murphy cameo!)
Harvey Dent (Hush masquerading as him instead of Jason Todd)
Killer Croc
Deadshot
A rogue Son of the Bat (like the one mouthing off on TV in DK:R)
The Creeper (Mike Engels with a Glasgow smile)
and maybe a bunch of others.

Arent we suposed to describe how would they fit in the nolanverse?

Arent we suposed to describe how would they fit in the nolanverse?
I was thinking the same thing.
But how about The Riddler? He doesn't have any super powers which appears to be a must for Nolan's Batman universe.

I'd like to see Black Mask take over the mob. and maybe bring in another character or two that could join the group as well like maybe Bane. There's not too too much you could really do to either character to make them more relistic. Maybe show a drug addiction with Bane to the venom toxin. and Black mask is already a corrupt business man gone mob boss so that's about it. Maybe throughout the movie he could be wearing the mask as a mask but towards the end it could actualy get burned into his face. There might have to be a Joker type charcter if they didnt want to focus too much on the mob this time though. oh and by the way i know that Bane and Catwoman have already been casted and everything this is just what i'd think would be cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"