The Dark Knight Joker is the main villain...who do you think should be the minor one(s)?

From what I've gathered, the plot features Batman, Gordon, and Dent taking on the underworld and mafia ties around the city. Meanwhile, Joker, in a Scarecrow-sized role, is reaking havoc on both sides. So, Batman has to deal with both the mafia and the unpredictable, insane Joker.

Oh, and Black Mask is rumored to be a dark mirror to Bruce - billionaire heir and philanthropist - but an underworld figure in his spare time.

And, even though it seems to have been disproven, Penguin as a British gunrunner.

Those were all rumors, but I wouldn't be surprised to see those elements.

So, here's who I kinda expect to see:

Boss Thorne - Old Mafia Figure. (Christopher Plummer)
Sal Maroni - Mafia figure. (Tim Roth or Gabriel Byrne)
Roman Sionis / Black Mask - Beloved Billionaire / Secret mafia figure. (Peter Sarsgaard)
Penguin - Small appearance as an arms dealer. (Timothy Spall)

Brief appearance of Scarecrow, giving info on Joker, a former Arkham inmate in a Hanibal / Calendar Man kinda way.

From what I've gathered, the plot features Batman, Gordon, and Dent taking on the underworld and mafia ties around the city. Meanwhile, Joker, in a Scarecrow-sized role, is reaking havoc on both sides. So, Batman has to deal with both the mafia and the unpredictable, insane Joker.

Oh, and Black Mask is rumored to be a dark mirror to Bruce - billionaire heir and philanthropist - but an underworld figure in his spare time.

And, even though it seems to have been disproven, Penguin as a British gunrunner.

Those were all rumors, but I wouldn't be surprised to see those elements.

So, here's who I kinda expect to see:

Boss Thorne - Old Mafia Figure. (Christopher Plummer)
Sal Maroni - Mafia figure. (Tim Roth or Gabriel Byrne)
Roman Sionis / Black Mask - Beloved Billionaire / Secret mafia figure. (Peter Sarsgaard)
Penguin - Small appearance as an arms dealer. (Timothy Spall)

Brief appearance of Scarecrow, giving info on Joker, a former Arkham inmate in a Hanibal / Calendar Man kinda way.

I could go with this except for Cobblepot, and 3 mob bosses? Thorne, Maroni and Sionis....

I'd go with:

Boss Maroni
Black Mask or Boss Throne (2 bosses only)
Joker
and Scarecrow or Zsasz cameo (or maybe bring back Zsasz to work for one of the Bosses.)

Black Mask: One of two mob bosses. Anti-Bruce Wayne. Competing against Maorni to fill Falcone's position.

Salvatore Maroni: Rising to fill the void left by Falcone. Slips Joker the acid to scar Harvey Dent

Talia: Bruce's love interest. Monitoring Batman's progress on cleaning up Gotham.

Scarecrow: Incarcerated. A source of information. Released by Two-Face in BB3.

Victor Fries: Just mention an accident, then feature him in BB3 as part of Two-Face's gang, like in Dark Victory...in it just for the money he was promised.

Then maybe some name drops, like :yeah, we got Waylon Jones back in Arkham.

-Morzan

We know Penguin and Talia have zero percent chance of being in it... if you guys want to dream then go ahead but it ain't happening... my guess is:

Maroni
Black Mask
Joker...

and that's all folks... maybe zsaz or scarecrow cameos...

We know Penguin and Talia have zero percent chance of being in it... if you guys want to dream then go ahead but it ain't happening... my guess is:

Maroni
Black Mask
Joker...

and that's all folks... maybe zsaz or scarecrow cameos...

Pretty much what I posted...but yeah good choices.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"