Villains comic books?

The Geek Vault

Come at me bro
Reaction score
:doom: :gg: Anyone else think that some good villains should get their own books? I mean not the villain being a hero in their book but a villain, the situation from their point of view. I know Sub-Mariner has his own mini right now and he USED to be a villain and I know someone will bring up that Iron Man has his own book.

MODOK's 11 comes out soon, and looks pretty good. And there's always Thunderbolts.

they put out a few book doom story a few years back that i picked up and read. it was okay, i wouold read a doom comic if they published one. it would be nice to read doom without having to buy the fantastic four.

:doom: :gg: Anyone else think that some good villains should get their own books? I mean not the villain being a hero in their book but a villain, the situation from their point of view. I know Sub-Mariner has his own mini right now and he USED to be a villain and I know someone will bring up that Iron Man has his own book.
Which would you want?

They should what DC did with the Flash Rogues and give villians a issue of their backstory and motivations. It really fleshed out the characters.

Venom should have his own book again.
Black Tarantula should have his own book.
Thanos should have his own book.
And Magneto should have his own book.

I personally dont have any interest for a villain book

Magneto has had a Couple of Minis (Rex and Dark Seduction)

Son Of M gave Quicksilver a mini where he was a villain (He took on the Inhumans)

Thanos had his own series a couple years back (12 issues, though he was kind of a hero fighting Galactus and stuff)

Venom has had minis and his own ongoing

Sabertooth has had three, I never read the first one, the second one he acted a s a hero saving a bunch of hookers and the third one he was hunting Wendigo, but the main focus was on Sasquatch as the hero.

Apocalypse had a Mini titles Rise of Apocalypse (Though he was portrayed as a hero fighting Rama Tut, aka Kang, and it featured the FF)

The Age Of Apocalypse had one mini (Factor X) which showed stuff from the villains side (Even though Cyke switched sides)

Modok's 11 is an upcoming mini featuring a bunch of baddies.

Identity Disk was a mini tat featured Deadpool, Sabertooth, Sandman, Vulture, Juggernaut and someone else all being blackmailed by someone..(Can't remember his name) and they had to take on AIM.

And of course Thunderbolts even though they all eventually switched sides.

Oh and right now Incredible Hulk is showing his POV where every other book has him as the villain.

Son Of M gave Quicksilver a mini where he was a villain (He took on the Inhumans)
I dnt think SoM had Quicksilver as a villian. The guy came off sympathetic to me as he was trying to right the wrong he had done in HoM, but with disastrous results

I'd pick up Lethal Protector again in a heartbeat.

I dnt think SoM had Quicksilver as a villian. The guy came off sympathetic to me as he was trying to right the wrong he had done in HoM, but with disastrous results

Yeah but he stole the sacred stones form the Inhumans....and didn't he kill one guy?

Venom should have his own book again, which should be ongoing.
Black Tarantula should have his own ongoing book.
Thanos should have his own ongoing book.
And Magneto should have his own ongoing book.

fixd to clarify.

Venom should have his own book again.
Black Tarantula should have his own book.
Thanos should have his own book.
And Magneto should have his own book.

Thanos did briefly have an ongoing. The first six issues were by Starlin and they were pretty good.

they also tried a Venom ongoing not that long ago and it was pretty bad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"